Fifty shades of a new day

I tug on my covers ripping them off me. I lay flat on my bed, with only a tight dress wrapping my perky breasts, clinging to my skin, enhancing my assets. 'Crazy in love' starts blaring through my speakers, after hearing it once in fifty shades of grey I was hooked. It was 7am and my first day back of school since the accident.

My dad kicked my door leaving one more mark to join the rest from the past 15 years. My mum an alcoholic and my dad is an abusive gambler who blames all of his anger on my mums drinking problem. At this point I would want to say I'm an only child but I'm not, my sisters away at boarding school in London while I'm stuck in Leicester, never heard of it? While neither did I till 3 weeks ago. You can probably tell I'm the unloved and unwanted child of the family.

As I walk down the hallway I pass my mums bedroom, I hear her voice cry for me "Steph pass me that drink" her fingers point towards the half empty bottle of vodka sitting beside many more empty bottles. "Wouldn't you rather me get you a tea, or at least a glass of water" i say as she starts to waft her hand around demanding for the bottle. Mums eyes close tight and then reopen looking straight into mine "I'm am ill can't you see?! I think I'm coming down with something". "More like your drunk" I mutter under my breath. Her face turns red and her eyebrows raise "I don't need back chat from you today, you are in enough trouble already". She's screams. She's referring about me getting kicked out of my old school for apparently seducing my teacher. they got it all wrong though. And anyway I'm still a virgin, fully pure with no history. I wouldn't have gone near mr. C stupid dick , even if he offered me money. I'm in it for the real men, the ones who will take control and not take no for an answer, someone like ...