The shadow of the dark one

Chapter 1

Let's see where should I begin? Let's start from the beginning shall we. When I was a wee lad I always wanted to go on an adventure and see the world. I grew up on a farm far, far out of town. I got a job to help pay the bills and help my family. My father left me and my mother when I was 12, my mother got ill a few weeks after i turned 16, I am an only child, and it's hard to manage a farm on my own. My name is Drago WolfBane.  I live in Scotland, I am 17 years old, and I am single. One day my mother got so ill she couldn't leave her bed. A few day's later she past away. I sold the farm to a nice family looking to start a new life. After I did I moved into a nice apartment building that is a 2 bedroom and two bath. One day they released a game called "The shadow of the dark one". I was so curious to see what it was about so I looked online to see that they haven't released it yet, but that's where my brother comes in. Ok I know I said I was an only child but while my mother was on her death bed she told me that I had a brother. She said to look for the one known as Chad WolfBane. He is 26 years old and is in the gaming business. And I found him. We spent a couple of months together getting to kbow one another. Well anyways back to what I was saying. By now u should know where he comes in. He said it's similar to the game called Sword Art Online and the head gear they use to play it, which I knew about because it was released in Japan just 10 years before they started to make the game. It's used the same way but they assured use that there was no way anyone could hack and take over the game. I was one of the fist top 10 people to try out the game before it officially got released, so I became what was know as a beater. The game is kind of similar to SAO. Has floor levels, gear, weapons, character stats, and character levels. That I know of there are as many as 300 floors. I got to the first 125th floor before I was defeated and returned to the city (aka the safe zone which there is no possible way someone could die while in there) and had to start all over. I did this to raise my stats and my level. I got some sweet gear but very little money on the way. When it was officially released there were tons of people here in the game making friends, creating guilds, and sharing information. I of course was a solo player and only worked alone. That's just how I was. I never liked to work with others unless I absolutely had to but so far I never needed any help. I am very shy when there are groups of girls around. I always keep to myself when there are girls around. I actually keep to myself all the tome no matter where I'm at or who it is. I don't have any friends.  and I never really needed any.