The day before

Enjoyyyy!

My name is rose lunette don't ask me why my parents named me that it's a long story. Anyway I am 15 years old and I live in Fayetteville NC . I have begged my mom to take me to walker stalker con for YEARS and she finally gave in YAYYY! Anyway we are going to Georgia for a full week and I am so excited because I love Georgia and on top of that chandler Riggs is there. So it's Thursday and I can hardly wait I'm already packed and everything. I have told only two of my friends because I know they aren't gonna tell the whole school who is in love with TWD and chandler. They wished me good luck after school today and told me to take lots of pics. So it's like 9:00 at night and I can't get to bed I mean we are leaving tonight at 3:00 in the morning so that we can get to Atlanta around 9:00 ish, but I just can't get to sleep so an idea pops in my head. "How about I write him a card and give it to him when I see him." I get up grab a little thank you card that I had and a pen and start writing even though I knew what I wanted to write I was still kind of nervous that I would mess up. As I'm trying not to mess up on any words and have the best hand writing I shakily write the letter.

Dear chandler,
My name is rose Lunette I am 15 years old and have been a fan of yours for a long time. I just wanted to tell you that I think you are an amazing person because you are 17 and still haven't let fame get to you. You are so awsome and I just want to get to know you if that's ok so here's my email *email* I would really appreciate it if you contact me thanks!

As I sealed the envelope I regret not checking the writing but I decide that it's to late for that and on top of that I'm to tired to check so I decided I could finally sleep. I lay down and prepare myself for the most awesome day of my life tommarow.

Hey guys this was the first chapter I hope you liked it I'm going to make this as realistic as possible and hopefully I'll make it good lol love ya!