Carnage

It was a beautiful warm spring morning in the small town in orange county, the bords were singing you could hear the traffic outside honk and screech. To the suprise of the young lady asleep in her bed she woke up with a smile the sun kissed her warm toned face her soft pink lips glissemed in the ligh she stretched and her hand became wet as she looked to her right on her bed was the rotting maggot invested body of her ex lovere she smiled seeing it feeling the little white worms crawl up and down her back, her side was wet from the goo and nasty fluids the body had leeaked. she softly kissed his unrecognizable face and stretched walking to the bathroom she washed her face in the little black sink flies swarming from the bathtub where the bodies of her little brother no older than five cut up and left there along with the bodies of stray cats she smiled. "You all play nicely," she said with a happy tone in her voice. She walked to the kitchen opening the fridge to her mothers severed head by the milk. "Oh mother must you be such a nag its a waste to get a cup," she took a gulp of the cold milk straight from the jug and put it back in the fridge and she goggled a little walking to the living room she sat down looking out the big window where her fathers body parts hung from meat hooks the body was old and rotting so the sludge no longer dripped from the intestines hung like christmas lights. She smiled as the police broke down her door screaming for her to put her hands up big guns aimed at the back of her head she lifted her hands and giggled and she slowly gouged out her eyes the soft giggling turning into maniacal laughter the police men turned pale shivers running down their spines as the spiritual cries for help from all the people who had died in that home rang through their ears getting louder and louder as ahe then cut open her stomach shovong her own intestines in her mouth and then! "Mr peters!" .the old teacher screamed out. He looked at her with a confused look the kids in the class looked at him terrified some crying some angry his best friend had a huge smile and started clapping* "encore! Encore!" He said with a smile the highschool students smiled at eachother. "Mr peters Mr zagal to the principals office NOW!" .they looked at eachother and lwft the room together giggling talking to eachother about the story and how the old teacher was a ruthless old hag.