cold

AHREUM'S P.O.V

I was studying my ass out that night until i was interrupted by our maid.

Maid: ahreum-ah,your parents asked for you
Ahreum:why can't they call their own daughter with their own fucking mouth?
Maid:ahreum-ah,you know that your parents were always like that..
Ahreum:fine then.

I went downstairs just to found the both of my parents on their freaking gadgets.

Ahreum:what is it

They motioned me to seat opposite them in our huge living room which i guess there's something serious that needs to be talk about because my parents are not the kind of person to just call you just to check wether you are fine or not.

Mom:the thing is,there's something we need to tell you.we were planning to adopt a kid,a boy actually as our son.we figured out that we should tell you so that you won't be that surprise when he's here later.

I was boiling with anger.is having me not enough??what's the point of having me if you're going to neglect me for my whole life?and now you're going to shut his life too?crazy people

Ahreum:sure,go ahead.you guys always wanted a boy right?i guess my existence here was a mistake.hey mom,you shouldn't have gave birth to me if you're going to treat your OWN BIOLOGICAL DAUGHTER LIKE THIS!

DAD:AHREUM!!!

He slapped me.my vision was blurry because of the tears that were forming in my eyes.the slap that i earned was pretty loud that left me with a cut because of his ring and the maids to circle around me.

Ahreum:this is why i hate u guys so much..

I left the living room and slammed my door.i slid down the door while leaning on it and cried.

Taehyung's P.O.V

I finally arrive at this mansion.not to brag,but my new parents house is no joke.i mean how people actually stays here?i was told that they only had a daughter.hmmm,i guess we'll find out later

I was kinda nervous but i can't wait to meet them so i just press the doorbell.suddenly two people pop out from a screen that i believe is used to confirm their guests.it caught me off guard tho,I'm not used to this kind of technology,what do you expect?i lived in an orphanage.

The man and the lady on the screen greeted me and asked if I'm Kim Taehyung or not.obviously it's kim Tae freaking hyung on your doorstep.who else could it be?Santa Claus?

I shrug off that thoughts and nod politely at the screen.the huge gate finally opens and it reveals the whole mansion.woh.awesome rich dudes.

I came in the house and was welcomed warmly by the both of them.

Lady:aigoo,my son has arrived

Wo,wo.your son???hold on lady,it's too soon to officially call me your son.chill woman.

Man:aigoo,look at how handsome you are!

Is aigoo their favourite word or something?

Taehyung:hehehe,good evening sir,madam

Lady:why are you so formal with us??come on we're your parents now,just call me mom and this guy,dad.

I just smiled and nod shyly.

Dad:since it's bed time now,let me show you your room first and we can have a talk tommorow okay son?

Taehyung:okay sir,wait i mean dad.

They giggled at me before showing me my room.fuh.what a nice couple.their daughter must be really to have them.speaking of her,her parents were really nice people,i bet she's one too so you know it'll be easier to get along.

I was in awe when as soon as i saw my room.WOW.this rich dudes totally got some creativity to decorate this room.cool

Mom:how was it my son?do you like it??
Taehyung:I LOVE IT

I hugged them tightly.

Mom:aigoo,my son is so cute.
Dad:okay,it's time for bed.good night my son.

Taehyung:goodnight mom goodnight dad.

I close the door and lay myself on my bed.maybe not all rich people are arrogant.hmm who knows?

Curiosity starts eating me to have a look on how much rooms they've got here.so i went out of my room quickly,and start exploring the house.

After checking the kitchen,living room and bla bla bla bla at the first floor,I start exploring  the second floor.

Woo.there's piano room,library,dance studio,and more rooms that looks like the one from the movies that i watched.Wow.

Now,I'm finally back at the third floor where all the rooms were there.i started with my parents room,they were sleeping,so cute.

I passed a few rooms because it was the guests room because it says that at the door.i stop my walk in front of a room that caught my attention.it says here STAY AWAY

HMM.nah who cares I'm going in