The Rapist That Got Me Pregnant

In the mall with my friends, I was looking for some new clothes for the party I'm going to tonight. I went in to Wet Seal to get this really tank top and some shorts.

After that my friend Nisa dropped me off at home. I took a little nap so I would not fall asleep at the party. After a nap of 30 min, I took a shower. After I put my new outfit on and do my makeup I head

out for the party.

At the party were my friends. My friend Amy gave me a drink of strait Vodka. It was really strong! After 7 shots of Vodka I went out on the floor to dance.

I was doing my thing when this really hot guy comes up behind my grabbed my hips. I was stunned but now I want to dance even more because he was hot and he grabbed me I think that's a score for me.

After we danced for an hour I started walking home because I walked to the party to, and my friend all ready left. As was walking I almost tripped 10 times because I was drunk.

I could hear something behind me but I just figured it was a bunny in the bushes. Then I walked 3 feet and I could feel someone grab me from behind.

I screamed but he covered my mouth. He stuffs me in a bag that I could see a little out of it, and dropped me in a trunk of a car.

I was in the trunk for almost 10 min. He opened the trunk of the car and grabbed me again. I could not really see his face because it was still dark.

But I could see where we were at tho. It was a log cabin, I could see the lake. He took me in the

cabin and brought me to the bedroom.

As we were in the bedroom he dropped me on the bed and before I could get up he tied my hands and feet to the ends of the bed. My eyes began to tear.

I could see a flash of memories of me with my family and saying in my head that I love all of them very much. He finally took the bag off my head it was the guy from the party that I was dancing with.

My eyes widened I asked, "What do you want"? He said," Nothing Just you to scream". Well guess he got his wish.

He pulled my new shorts down and his baggy pants down after that he pulled my new tank top over my head.

He pulled shit off really fast like I was going somewhere.

Then took off my bra, and then grabbed my breast.

Then took off my underwear. He started kissing me up and down my body I started to feel a chill down my back.

I thought this is my first time and I did not want it to go like this.

He then started to poke his penis in the hole it hurt like a mother fucker I screamed at the top of my

lungs it burned as he went harder and faster.

I did not like this one bit. I started to try to fight back but I could not do anything about is as he was

doing that he was kissing me on the neck.

After 5 min he was done and he told me to get dressed. And then slapped me on my face. I said, "Screw you bitch"!!!!

Then punched me and held a gun to my face. I begged for my life. And begged, and begged, and begged.

I told him I would never tell anyone. And in a surprise he let me go, but said," If the cops are looking for me I will kill you".

I said "I promise". I ran home which was a mile away from my house.

When I got home I took a shower, and went to sleep. I woke up from a nightmare of him doing it

again to me.

It was 5:00 am in the morning and I drove to Wal-Mart and got a test to see if I was pregnant. I got home and did the test there in my hand was a little + and in my stomach was a little baby of the rapist.