Old Friendship

Here's his story..
Justin's POV

Me and Melanie were just 8 years old, well I was 8, she was 7. We were best friends, and the day that she almost died was when we were playing basketball on a early morning.

She made a throw, and the ball went in the hoop, but when it came out it went rolling down that street, and in the street was a train track and the ball decided to stop right by it. I went to go get it but Melanie  ran faster than me and got the ball first but before she could get back a train came and.. hit her. Surprisingly she didn't die, and I don't know if she still exists to this day. I haven't talked to her ever since.

I finished saying my story to my class and i saw lots with their jaws dropped and others just stood in shock.

The story was true, just Melanie wasn't her real name, her name was ariana, ariana grande. She was my favorite person in the whole entire world, she was everything to me when we were young and she still is. I just haven't talked to her in years, she's went into a coma at the hospital and during her coma I had moved from Washington to Canada, I have been living here in Canada for 4 years.

I wonder how is she.. I've been saving up money for a ticket to go to Washington to see her, so far I have $649 and I'm trying to get to $809. Eight hundred and nine dollars for her.