My Master, please~? (READERxMEGATRON)

Is it wrong to feel so good to have a pleasure femme at all times with you as a play thing?

It was a few weeks back when some vehicons found a crashed ship with a femme inside, her frame and armor damaged with cracks as energon leaked out, she must of passed out from the crash. They took her to Megatron, only to find her with no use but one.. A pet. And that's what he did. The warlord kept her close at all times with a leash in his servo, always trying to get a chance to frag her.

It has been a few weeks, maybe a month or so? It didn't matter, she belongs to him and him only with one purpose. Megatron smirks and hums as he walks down the hall to get back to his berthroom, expecting the Y/N to be there either waiting for him or napping from their last 'fun'. he walks in and smirks wider at the sight of her fragile and beautiful body on his berth, leaving herself vulnerable to him. Megatron can't help chuckle in amusement and walks around the berth before pulling her to his lap, grazing his servo over her warm frame, earning a groan from her. Sooner after, she woke up with hazy dull optics, glancing up at his with a soft tone. 

"Hello, lord Megatron.." She sheepishly said, leaning on his chassis and starts to rub herself on him, as he expected. "Are we going to play again?" She asked. Who can blame her? she has been fragged by the larger mech multiple times and had to be 'trained' to be a pleasure femme.

"Yes indeed, my pet~" Megatron purrs and soon grins to reveal his sharp dentas, leans down to leans use them against her neck, nibbling. Y/N gasped and winced at his dentas pricking her, causing her to groan and shudder in delight.

 "M-master, your c-cover.." She mutters and saw it twitching, slowly taking the cover off to reveal what's underneath it. His large spike twitches and drips of it's transfluid, calling out to her needs. Megatron huffed and pulls away, position her to bent over the edge of the berth, pulling her close by the leash towards his spike. "You know what is need to be done~" He purrs, smirking and pulls her leash harshly. Y/N yelps and whimpers, stroking his large length and licks on the tip, kissing it to appreciate his spike. The smaller femme soon starts to suck on the tip, earning some satisfied groans from her lord. As she went deeper, the tip pokes the back of her mouth and down to her throat, causing her to gag. Megatron growls and soon grow impatient, feeling like it's a tease to himself. He push her helm away from his spike, hearing a desperate gasp from her. The warlord grabs her and push her down on the berth as he climbs over her smaller frame, grins to see her trembling and hearing her whimpering, knowing what's next. Y/N's optics widen and saw his spike kissing her port, spreading her legs out. 

"M-master... Please frag me~" She begged. Megatron grins and pins her servos above her helm while holding her leash. "Good girl~" Afterwards, he shoved in without a warning. A loud cry escaped her throat and whimpers loudly, gritting her dentas and felt it stretching her port wide, her frame trembling in pain. "Aa-a-ahh~!! Megatron~!!" 

"it's LORD Megatron!" He growls and started with  a rough pace, pushing deeper to reach her womb in each thrust. The room was filled with the sound of metal banging and her cries of pain and pleasure, a few growls and grunts from the leader of Decepticons. Y/N's body violently shock along with his, her frame heating so much that steam came out to try to cool down. Her servo clench into a fist that her own digits digs into her palm, glancing down with her hazed optics to see his spike inside formed a belly bulge, it moving along. The mech growls and groans in pleasure, seeing the bulge with a smirk, pressing his thumb on it to make her tighter and to hit her g-spot. 

"Mmnnhh~!! M-master~!" She mewls out, arching her back to press against him and threw her helm back, feeling herself close. "Y/N~!" He moans back and leans down, pulling her leash to get her closer as he licks her neck in a greedy matter, his spike growing more eager to burst. He huffed hot air on her neck and grit his dentas, lifting her lower body up to get a better angle, pounding into her womb as his spike is in deep enough. Y/N gasped and optics widen, nearly screaming out moans and whimpers as she drools with her glossa hanging out. "L-lord Megatron~!!!" She cries out and soon overloaded, whimpers to think he might get mad at her when she didn't overload with him. For now, he didn't mind and kept going. Megatron grips onto her hips and groans loudly, filling her in as he overloaded and some of his transfluid drips out for there's not much room. He glanced down to see the femme underneath him, smirks to see her body limp and hot, ready to pass out. 

"Mmn~ Not yet. You're not yet done~" Megatron grins and pulls out slowly, leans her against a wall to sit up to present his spike to her once more. Y/N Panted heavily and groans, feeling her whole body sore. She gazed at his spike and purrs, nuzzling it before licking all of his transfluid off. "don't forget to swallow my dear~" He said and pets her helm, smirking to hear her purrs.

This is everyday for her.