My Beggining

I wanted to start my story by remembering a certain picture of the only one I can relate to in this miserable damn life...The Joker,  he is incredible.  I remember I was in love with him since he was Heath Ledger,  he did a masterpiece by interpreting him almost perfectly and now it's Jared Leto's turn,  many people criticize him by saying he will never be like Heath but I don't really care if he is better or worse...cause both of them are great!!  And I loved them for who they are.

Now how about I talk about myself,  I'm Sasha Sebastian.  A 16 year old girl that is always struggling in life with no matter what I'm always feeling sad...I suffer from depression and a semi-schizoprenia,  the doctors were never sure about it. My whole life's been a mess, I haven't met a single someone that I can talk to...I'm all alone in this four walls covered by concrete and stones that only cover the outside,  even though I'm totally exposed in the inside.

I go to the only school near me which is convenient for my family and I don't really mind walking a few meters...I live in New Bark Town,  which is a really normal place who has many people,  a normal-sized football stadium and a HotTopic.

This day is Thursday and I started my day really disgusted, the reason was due to this nightmares I always get because of my medications and my mind that is totally screwed up...My nightmare consisted of this horrible thing that was following me. It was a tall being covered in black from the shadows of the environment I could only hear a certain phrase that he told me:

"Come Here,  It Will Be Better
I'm The Fog,  The Blurry Haze
If You Trust Me,  I Can Help You
Escape  From This Horrific Maze"

I didn't say a thing, but I couldn't move...I was paralyzed just looking at the thing get closer and closer without knowing what I said...Then suddenly the thing dissapeared,  I was relieved it was finally over...but then a horrible scream saying "I See Through You!!! "  The sound came from my back...I was cold...my heart beating as fast as the wheels of a car turn..As fast as a person dies every single second in this world...I decided to slowly turn around...I was about to see this entity that was soo horrifying but at that exact moment I woke up...the nightmare was over...

I decide to woke up normally and not to tell this nightmares to anyone but to my notebook that had all of my thoughts and dreams...I got ready for school and decide to start the walk while thinking...

"I hope this day brings me something to be happy at"