Prologue

I couldn't breathe...
My chest was tight...
My body, motionless...

The image, the image of them made my heart drop. My sister. My husband. How could they? I kept watching. I watched as he kissed and caressed my sister's perfect breast. I watched as she wrapped herself around my hus-- my husband!

What was I doing? Why had I not stopped this yet? The more I watched, the more I didn't recognize this man in front of me. I've never seen Jason so... so passionate before. That face. That smile. He never did that with me. That's when I realized, he wasn't just screwing my sister; he loved her.

Enraged at this point, I walked away to the kitchen. I've never felt that broken before. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know what to say. All I knew was what I felt right then and there. This man who I have been married to for 7 years ripped my heart out.

What happened next; I cannot explain. I woke up disoriented back in my car. I had no idea how I got there. Confused, I reached over to look for my cell. No cell. No purse. But I did find something else. Something that hadn't been there before. It was a knife. As if that wasn't creepy enough; blood was dripping all over it.
What did I do?

I was shaking. Trying to make sense if it all, I got out of my car and headed back inside. I decided to call out and make myself known this time, instead of just barging in.
"Hello? ... Jason? ... Lisa?"  I yelled out my husband and sister's name but there was no response. Just silence. I walked to the back porch where I had previously seen them two doing the unthinkable. I didn't find my husband out there. I didn't find my sister either. At this point, I begin to feel like it was all a dream. The knife, on the other hand, I could not explain.

I go to the kitchen and find my purse. I grabbed my cell phone and dialed my husbands phone. I hear his cell ring inside the house.

"Jason?" I called out again. "Are you here!" I began to feel uneasy. He never goes anywhere with out his phone. There was no answer so I called again. This time I followed the sound of his cell. It led me upstairs; after a few more calls I found out where it was coming from. Figures. My sister's bedroom...

This time around I charged inside Lisa's room in full rage, prepared to see Jason screwing my sister. But, that was not the case. What I saw... what I saw was unreal. It could have well been a scene from a horror movie. Across my sister's walls was the word "whore" covering every inch. Written with what looked like, and smelled like blood. The floor was stained in red. Her bed looked like it was stabbed a hundred times with the cushion coming out. All her clothes were taken out shredded to little pieces. Windows were broken.

I was crying, I was panicking, I was screaming for help. "Lisa! Lisa! What the fuck!" Hysterically Sobbing at this point I began looking all over the house for my sister. I broke down after no luck of finding anyone inside. Lisa!... oh no!...I'm sorry... I love you!.. I'm so sorry!..."

There was a reason that knife was In my car. There was a reason why they were missing. There's a reason I never called the police...