I ㅡ ×

"Yeri-ah! Get out from your room already, Joy is here." My dad is now blabbing- oh yes! Dad is gonna be in a buisness trip and we'll be coming! Yaaay! Luckily Joy's dad is together with my dad in the trip hoooray! I won't be bored during the car ride~

"Yah! Get out! The car is already starting." Opps- I didn't notice hehe "Sorry eonni~" as I did some cute aegyos at her while opening the door. "Little freak just hurry up or we'll be late!" At the count of three the both of us ran downstairs with our heavy bags hanging around our bodies. We laughed at our sillyness as we reached the dining room. "Have you eaten? 'Cause I haven't." I told her as I put down my bags and grabbed some toasted bread. "Ma'am may I bring your bags to the car's trunk already?" Silly how our maids call me as if I'm older than them. I may have more power but I am younger. "Oh auntie~ drop the honorifics, you could just call me Yerimie haha. And please bring Joy eonni's things too~" I said happily and giggled. "Yerim-ah, you seem happy today? Is there something I need to know?" Joy eonni said wittly. What does she mean happy? I've always been happy! "I know what you're thinking silly, you may be happy but your face says no." "Still pretty." "I bet your mood will totally change during the car ride." --- silence --- and we both bursted into laughter. Oh well, she knows me well than I know myself.

The car ride is rather silent than what I expected. Well, expectations can hurt you- there are only four people including me in this car. The driver, he's so focused on the road with makes me relieved because if ever he'll be distracted, something bad might happen. Dad. Dad is looking at his phone all the time. Reading, typing, reading, typing... Isn't he bored? Exhausted? I guess he's already used to it. Joy eonni-- hmmmm. She's staring at her phne while smiling like crazy, looking as if she won the grand prize of the lotto. She's a very playful girl, she's my happy pill-- suits her name well. It's been two hours since we're driving, it's very boring but I can't even open my mouth for dad hates noise. "Eonniyah~ aren't you hungry?" I asked Joy eonni and giggled. She looked at me confusingly as if she's looking at the hardest math question in the world. "You should sleep again, you just had few minutes of sleep earlier for you partied hard all night douche." I looked at her and chuckled. I really love the way she cared for me like I'm her child but still calls me names because I am stubborn. She's one of the best.

-After an hour-

"Kid get up! We're here." Wth dad, you didn't have to shout. "Uncle, this place is so awesome!" I could hear Joy eonni's squealing outside the car. I didn't move an inch. Ah, I'm tired. I groaned as I turned my body and there Joy eonni shot me a pic of myself. Nooooo! I ran after her at the whole beach. She's so fast! "Hey slow down!" I shouted at her. I ran fast as I could. I blinked and then-- *boom* "Ahhh." I groaned at the pain. What is this?! Who in the world made me fall down?! I can feel the hot sand touhing my skin, I can't open my eyes! "Yerim? Hey Yerimie! Wake up crazy girl!" Joy eonni shaked my body. "Please call someone to help!" Huh? Is she talking to someone? The someone who hit me I guess? "Dad here! This girl was running and hit me. She fell to the ground and she can't open her eyes!" A boy? What?...

I opened my eyes and saw that I am in a room. A clinic? "Yeri! I was so worried at you child. Thanks God you're safe!" My dad shed tears as he hugged me tightly. He may be one of the scariest buisness man of Korea but he has a huge heart and loves me dearly. "You should've run around the pool! It was obviously not a playground dumbass." That voice was familiar--

"If you're okay, get up and let's meet my buisness partner. Joy is outside talking to someone." Dad explained as he checked his watch as if he's in a hurry. "You can go now dad, I'll catch up." I told him and peeked at Joy eonni. Ah~ she's talking to Sungjae again. Sungjae is Joy's brother. He's in the states so he must've missed her alot since they're close. Sungjae is.... Really really handsome. I liked him before but yeah, that was beforeeeee.