She's finally in love

Comment po kayo para malaman ko feedback ng mga readers..Salamat po...

Chapter I 

I was having a bad feeling that I’m totally insane. It’s been 9 months since I first met him. Wearing his black polo, he seemed to be the coolest guy I ever meet.

Last week of July seems to be an ordinary day. It was Sunday morning. I attended my LET (Licensure Examination for Teacher) Review at St. Louie Review Center in Fiesta World Mall Lipa City. Yes, weekends review for my upcoming exam this September.  It makes my head totally aching!

                “Beep..beep… , the message tone  from  a sms of the cute nerdy guy. Cute because of a yellow spongebob shirt his wearing when I first saw him with my friend named Trisha.  Nerdy…because he seems so cute wearing his eye glasses and lastly, he’s kinda cool wearing earphones. Love at first sight? Nope. It was just an initial reaction of a girl to notice that kind of guy.

                “Hi Ashley. Can we meet dis afternoon?” 

                “It’s ok. Maybe we can meet at around 5pm at 7’11 Lipa near Catedral. Is it ok?”

                “Ok. No prob. See you later”, he replied

                I was planning to invite him to join the networking. Yeah, it’s true that expect the unexpected. My plan doesn’t work out. And now, my story is about to start when I formally met him.

7’11 Lipa.  Still the coolest guy, his now wearing black polo and smiled at me when I approached him. With an age not more than 25, he’s not totally my type.

“Hi. I’m Ashley. Trisha’s friend. And you’re Mr. Drew Antonio?” I gave my hand for a handshake.

“Yes. Nice Meeting you Ashley”.

“I’d like to invite you upstairs for something about business but I think it’s not a good idea”

“ Ah…well. You can start the conversation about that. I’m ready to listen”, he answered.

I was kinda nervous. So thankful because I texted my other friends from pub for a bonding moment (which is also not a treat but I’d like to invite them to join networking). I’d think this is what they called KARMA. Ken, Marlon and Derick were all part of the scene. They also met Drew for the first time. Opps, I remembered that Aljeanne was also present in the scenario. I just invited Drew to attend mass in Lipa Cathedral. Hence, we continued the conversation about that business and so on.

 Lipa  Cathedral. 6:00pm

That was my first time to attend mass with a guy. Yeah, although I was with the rest of my friends I’m thinking exaggerated things a girl will surely loved to imagine. I experienced that gushy stuff when holding his hand when singing “Our Father” during the mass. OMG! I can’t imagine myself. I was like a high school girl! In fact, I am already a college professor from Batangas State University.

SM Lipa  7:20pm

Ken and Marlon decided to eat at McDonald. Derick just disappeared .Aljeanne and I were the remaining character in the scene. What makes my day so memorable was the time this guy smiled when he was talking to Aljeanne. Actually, Aljeanne was presenting Drew about the business’ opportunity. Somehow, he was amazed to Aljeanne’s life story. I’m silently looking at him and thinking.