I love you (chris brown love story)

Chapter 1: waiting

It was 3am in the morning when I woke up. I was on my way to Los Angeles to go visit one of my best of friends. Karrueche Tran, she was going to help me get into modeling. I choose her out of all models cause me and her have a lot in common. For instance, we both have great taste in clothes, both great personalities, she is half Vietnamese and I have 25 percent of Vietnamese. I'm a mixture of Caucasian, African American, Indian American, Vietnamese. People also told me and her that we look alike. we have never actually met, and I hope she would like me. I kept thinking of reasons why should would like me and some she may not like. I then drifted off to sleep.

Chapter 2: the meet

I woke up and looked around. I wasn't on the plane anymore, but I didn't know where I was. I stood up looking confused, but I then saw karrueche. she looked more beautiful in person. I went to shake her hand, but instead I got a hug. "you almost got shipped of to boston" she laughed. I replied "I was so sleepy I guess." We walked to the entrance of the airport, and a man was waiting with a security guard with my suit cases. I couldn't see him because he was facing the entrance. He turned around to greet us, I recognized his face. He was Chris Brown! "Oh my gosh, it's Chris Brown, I can't believe it" I said in a very high squeaky voice. "yeah, the one and only" he replied reaching out for a hug. Karrueche left to go to the bathroom. "By the way, what's your name?" I looked at him with a look I've never given a guy. "Briana" I told him as I looked to the ground. Karrueche came back and showed the way to the car. I went to grab my suitcase, but Chris being the gentlemen that he is grabbed them both. I smiled at him and he smiled back, we walked out to the car. I looked around to guess what car we were in, and I then saw the escalade with the other security guard in the drivers seat. We drove off to karrueche's house.