Miyakou's POV:

"Hey Miyakou, did you hear the news?"asked Lucy, "We have five new boys coming!"said Haruhi, "Oh really?"asked I, "Yeah,now we don't believe in love,okay?"said Misaki, "okay." we all said in unison. 

"Sit down class"said Sensei Wo, "we have some new students today,so boys please enter." Sensei Wo continued. The boys came in, and suddenly all the girls started screaming, but for us. 

"Now they must be dangerous to look at"said Mia. Mia is my little house fairy, she goes where ever I go. I'm not surprised to see the boys, because my friend already told me about them.

The boys looked around the class and saw us "look down" I said as fast as I can. The pink haired one stared at us, and told the others, they all were staring at us, I was a little nervous because no one ever stared at us that long before, 'do they want to die' I thought. 

"Do they want a death wish?" I whispered to the others, "probably" they all said, "they've been staring at us for awhile now" said Misaki, "Boys you please introduce yourself's now" said Sensei Wo.

Once the boys were done introducing each other Sensei Wo assigned seats, which was so unfair, but then again the only open seats were here, so we continued the rest of the day, which was so unfair for me, but I just went through it all.

The next morning; I went to school, and I saw the girls laughing with the boys, I was bamboozled at what I saw, even Misaki was laughing which was weird, because she hates boys. I walked up to them and I was crying and blushing,

 I walked up to them and I was crying and blushing,

and I slapped Natsu right in the face, his cheek was red as a fire truck, then I ran straight inside. Misaki came in after my and I was still crying, but I tried to stop and apologize to him.

Natsu saw my tears and tried to wipe them away, but Kitou's brother came and told us there's a monster invasion, and we had to get out but Natsu wouldn't let me go, but I had to tell him I have to go, but he wanted me to stay with him, then I was blushing.

He then let me go, because he knew the awkward position I was in, He ran off with the others and I went with my friends, we transformed and tried to fight the monster, but before we did I saw a group of boys flying towards the monster.

I looked at one of them and he looked so much like Natsu, but that wouldn't be true, his not a superhero. I just used my ice beam at the monster, and after sometime the monster left us alone, we tried talking to the boys, but "hey Mimi,we need to go" said Misaki (Mimi is my superhero name,so no one will know who I am), so I just followed them.

When we  got back to school, the boys weren't there, "where are they?"asked Haruhi, "I don't know" answered Misaki, we started looking for the boys, but we couldn't find them.

"They're not here" said Kitou, "why do you care?" I asked, "well we don't know, maybe because we like them" said Misaki frustrated. 

"Well I'm sorry if I didn't know" I said back annoyed, "ugh" she said, "ugh" I said back, as we were fighting Kitou saw a group of girls looking up, she told us to look up too, and we saw the group of boys we were fighting along side with

The other girls said they were called "The Crime Boys" which was a lame name, but they looked kinda nervous/worried for some reason. "Sorry but we really have to go" Said the blonde haired one, "you 6,over there" Said the pink haired one pointing to us, the blonde one pulled Misaki's arm, pink one Lucy's, blue one Kitou's, the other blonde one Haruhi, the other other blonde one me and Korou just followed us.

I'm trying to do chapter 2 trust me I am but I'm kinda lazy and it might take a while so plz wait.I'm sorry if this chapter was so short,but the next chapter will be coming out soon remember always smile and enjoy everyday <3 *A*.