Operation bye-bye whore

December 21,

Dear diary.

It has been over a month since the love of my life had cheated on me. Broken my heart, on my birthday of course. I don't understand it though, time is supposed to heal all wounds why do I still love him? Why am I still jealous of him and the girl he cheated on me with? I'm only 14 I'm not supposed to love anyone like this. The worst part is..I should hate him. I WANT to hate him but damnit I love that boy. That lying, cheating, playing asshole of a boy. He just has a way to make you think he's perfect, telling you that you're the one he wants the marry and be with forever, how he loves and wants you and only you and I mean why would I ever question it? With his light blue eyes and soft side swept hair he was everything i wanted and needed. While I stay up crying at night, every night he's probably awake telling his whore girlfriend everything he told me. Well jokes on her because he still tell me that he loves and wants me..wait but isn't that more of a joke on me? If he wanted me he'd try his hardest to get me back wouldn't he? Well I still want him, but I can't do it with her in the picture. I guess I can make a little game of this, I'll call it operation bye-bye whore.