In his arms

It was around 3pm and you woke up 2 hours ago from sleeping really late the other night and you had yet to get out of bed.
Your boyfriend, Kim Taehyung was out with the rest of the boys. But not working, they had a day off but decided to go out and do something together as themselves, since they'd always work when they'd be together otherwise.
You and Taehyung were up very late last night watching movies together, cuddling up.

The reason why you hadn't gotten up from the bed yet was because you were feeling down. Taehyung had warned you from checking social media posts that were about you. Of course, a few were very positive, but the majority of the posts were negative since you were dating a BTS member. And you were already insecure as it was.
When you looked into the mirror, all you saw was curves, belly fat, fat arms and more.
Sure, you had boobs and an ass, but you felt as if you were very fat, and if you became skinny then your boobs would disappear. You always had the thought that Taehyung was just with you because he didn't want to hurt you if he had lost his feelings for you. And every day you had to wake up and go to sleep to the thought that he might see all the flaws in you that you see and end up leaving you someday.

You scrolled through so many posts
They were pointing out your biggest flaws. After only a few minutes, you gave up. Tears started dripping down your face.
You felt as if you had to get it off your chest.

You took out your diary and started writing.

"Dear Diary. || 09/06/19
I did it. I did what Taehyung never wanted me to do, nor see. I went on social media and read posts that were written about me. A few were positive which I'm very thankful for. But so many were pointing out the things that I hate about myself. Everything. They pointed out everything. Why can't I be skinny like these other girls? I feel like I should just apologize to the world because I don't fit their standards in today's society, I'm not fit.
They said that Taehyung deserves better... it makes me think that he isn't happy with me.
I want him to be happy. Taehyungs happiness is what I live for.
What if he wakes up one morning and sees me the way I see myself..? I think that everyday.. it scares me every morning.
I don't want him to find out about this, but I can't hide that I'm feeling down today.
It's enough already, I already feel shitty as fuck!

You placed your diary on the bed side and layed your head back down on the pillow. You took your earphones and plugged them into your phone and you listened to Stigma. Taehyungs voice could always calm you down in every situation. And you feared that one day you'd wake up, and he wouldn't be with you anymore.
You closed your eyes and sunk yourself into the world of music.

The song was very loud, so you couldn't hear anything in your surroundings. You didn't even notice that Taehyung got back.
You could feel your right earphone getting pulled out of your ear. You opened your eyes and there was Taehyung.
You immediately smiled as he put the earphone into his ear and heard his song playing.

"I'm thinking about writing a song dedicated just for you"
He looked at you and smiled. He leaned in for a kiss and you kissed him.

"Hearing your voice like this is enough for me"
You sat up and he saw that you were wearing his long t-shirt with no pants.

"When did you wake up?"
He said, laughing at what you were wearing. He loved it when you wore his T-shirts. He always said you looked cute in them.
You looked at the time and almost flew up out of the bed.

"What's wrong?"

"I forgot to make you dinner, I'm sorry, I'll get going to make you something to eat"
He was about to stop you but you rushed out of the room and down to the kitchen. He stayed in the room and looked around a bit. And then he saw your diary. You forgot to put it back where you usually hide it. He didn't really know that you had one because you hadn't really told him. There wasn't really a reason, but he just never asked. He reached for it and started to read.

Since Taehyung dances and trains a lot, you were always worried that he didn't eat enough or properly, so you promised him that you'd make him his meals everyday so you could keep an eye on him to make sure he's healthy.
Your body was exhausted, but you forced yourself to move. You had taken out every ingredients you needed but one. You couldn't find the rice.
You looked in every locker but you couldn't find it.

"Hey, Y/N!"
You heard Taehyung call from the second floor

"I'm in the kitchen!! Could you help me look for the rice real quick?!"
He didn't rush down as you expected him to, he was slowly walking down, you could hear it in his footsteps. But you still couldn't find the rice so until he was completely in the kitchen you couldn't pay attention.
The moment he stepped into the kitchen, you finally found the rice. You placed it on the sink and sighed.

"It's nothing Tae! I found the rice, don't worry about it!"

But you still heard his footsteps coming closer and closer.

"Oh I said don't worry about i-''

He was standing in front of you with your diary in his hand. He looked into your eyes with tears in his eyes.

"Why would you say such things about yourself"

He said referring to the things you wrote. You could hear his voice breaking.

"I-I didn't mean for you to read that..."

You didn't know what to say. You never wanted him to know about this.

"But I did"

You looked down, not knowing how to act. He came closer to you, left the diary on the table and wrapped his arms around you, hugging you tight.

"You're absolutely amazing, absolutely breathtaking. Every single inch of you, I love it, I love it all, I love you. I don't care if you have stretch marks, I don't care if you're not fit, I couldn't care less if you don't follow society's standards. That's the exact reason why I'm in love with you"

As he's speaking, you can feel the tears streaming down your face. Unable to say anything, you hug him as tight as you can to show your appreciation.

"You stand out. For all the right reasons. I wouldn't leave you for anything and I wouldn't change anything about you. To me, you're perfect"

He continues. You love this man with your whole heart. You cant imagine a life where he's not in it. You want to express yourself and tell him how much you love him, but nothing comes out.

"Kim Taehyung, I love you"

You squeeze out with everything you've got and bury your head in his chest, still in tears.

"I love you too"

He says and hugs you tighter.

[A/N: Hi guys!! I just wanted to do this short story to try to cheer someone up and make their day a bit! I hope y'all liked it<33]