Random funny short stories

Its hot outside 

BTW this actually happened 

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Naomi , Olivia , Caitlin and I had just left pet land on a very sunny day and then we were walking to our old school to visit our old teachers and to get their we had to go up a big hill .

                        I was really hot so made a paper fan and started fanning my self , after a while my arm started to hurt and i was getting really tired . Sighing i turned around to see a guy around our age a bit far away from us.

Without thinking i stopped and so did my friends , they turned around and looked at me confused . when the guy was in a hearing distance i started to talk to him . " Can you fan me " i asked holding the paper fan up.

                     " Umm...... I have a girlfriend " he replied slowly looking a bit freakedasked out . " I'm not flirting with you , it just really hot so can you fan me or not " i asked getting angry and impatient. 

" Ahh.... no " he answered hesitantly. Getting pissed off i started yelling at him angryily , scared he turned around and ran away quickly .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote

Comment 

Fan