Flowers.

That day, he bought pink roses.
He woke up Viktor with a bouquet of flowers right next to him in the bed and with a warm smile. 
He bought roses for their first date, the ones he give to him right when he saw him, already nervous to wait even more.
He bought roses when Viktor kissed him for the first time, like a little symbol to show him love.
He bought roses when he said "I love you" for the first time, when they skated like partners and when they started to be boyfriends.
There was a reason behind it. Pink roses were Viktor's favorite. Every time he gave him a bouquet, the cheeks of that confident, sensual, handsome and charming skater turned into red, demonstrating that after all, he was a human.
His heart beat faster, his blood went right to his cheeks and ran in his veins, his breathing was regular and irregular, the warm of another person in a hug was heartwarming. And a bouquet of roses made him happy.
Yuri loved those moments of weaknesses when a little detail made the person he always admired turn into a shy disaster, being unable to say a word.
When Viktor felt sad, his boyfriend made a flower crown and give it to him as a present, with daisies and roses, the ones he used with love, at the same time he used Yuri's clothes, the ones that had his perfume.
There was a month when Viktor's depression hit that hard that every person in the house changed. Then Yuri will take him to his bed, will put him under the sheets and will run his hands in his skin softly.
He bough him a flower the first time they made love, slowly, romantic, enjoying, giving themselves to the other, swimming in a ocean of pleasure.
The last time he touched his hair, decided that instead of a rose, he would give him a daisy, Yuri's favorite.
After that, Vikor's hair turned into something with no importance into the trash bag of some hairdresser. And his boyfriend was bold.
He was always beautiful.
When his smiles extinguished and when it shined. When laughing was a pain, when his hands where weak.
Tragically beautiful.
Between white sheets they hide from the world, sleeping together, in silence.
One of those dark days, Yuri sang a little lullaby, and the only answer from Viktor was a little tear from his left eye.
He kissed his forehead every morning, hold his hands and spoke a lot, like every word was gold.
They kissed softly, touching each other like they were about to break.
He bough roses a sunny day, with tears in his eyes and the world's pain in his chest. He gave him the bouquet smiling, saying how much he loved him, getting away without wanting it, whispering a goodbye.

"Here lies Viktor Nikiforov".