One love I'll never let go of(Hood love)

Wazzup I'm Clymasha ..........................never my name Corrionna I'm I'm 16 in the 11th grade I'll be 17 on May 15 I'm 5'6 also I'm black,asian,Italian,and white Im a carmel chocolate completion.I got long dark brown hair.i got Dcup breast,flat stomach,nice hips,big Ass,and a average face.I have light brown eyes ,high cheek bones,average nose, long eyelashes,big juice lips, full eyebrows,long eyelashes. ********************************************************************** I live with my so called mother,my lil brother and sister (London & Paris) they twins, my ass of a step dad, and that's it.I woke up took a 20min shower. It's hot out so I put on my pink&yellow studded high waisted shorts with my pink half shirt with Pow! in yellow & my pink gel sandals.I walked out my room to get my lil babies.I walked in london&paris room and put them on London (his khaki shorts and his yellow polo shirt and his yellow & white pf flys)Paris(same think as me).I was hungry asf so I know they was I opened the fridge old milk I grabbed my keys to my Cadillac truck.I buckled them up and pulled off.We pulled up to McDonalds in 10mins we got out and walked in.It was a group of boys sitting at a table but I ain't worried about nothin we got it line and ordered then sat at a table.They called my order so I had to walk pasted the group of boys as I walked pasted all I heard was (damn shortie thick,dat ass)I just kept walkin. __________________________.It's my first book plz comment, vote,be real if you don't like it tell my ill be Gucci ✌I won't myself.