Chapter 1

Snow's POV

Alright. Here goes nothing. Oh yeah, I'm sneaking to the office. "All girls 10-15 to the adoption room in 10 minutes!" Mrs.Jane called. I gasped and ran over to my closet. I pulled out a 'Cali Life' sunset croptop and pale bluejean shorts, that are decently short showing off my long, tan legs. I put on my sunset flip flops and grabbed my phone. I stood up and walked downstairs. I walked into the adoption room, hugging Mrs.Jane on the way in. "Good luck." She whispered as I walked away and smiled, I smiled back and got into line. Soon, a man probably about 26 with whitish blonde hair came in and went to the beginning of the line. I am the oldest so I'm at the very end. He quickly made his way down the line, interviewing the bunch of lovely girls in line here. No sarcasm there. Most orphanages are apparently awful to their kids as are the kids to others, but here. No, it's a completely different story. Anyways, the man reached me. "Hello! What is your name?" He asked. "I never knew my name. But they named me Snow." I said, gesturing to the kids and Jane. He nodded and smiled. "You?" I asked. He smiled. "You're the first to ask me. It's Joey." He said holding out his hand. I gently shook it. The other girls started smiling and whispering. Then Kylie smiled. "Excuse me sir? Don't adopt us. Please adopt Snow. She deserves it. She doesn't even remember her Mommy and Daddy. She's been here for a long time." She said, hugging me. I hugged her back and kissed her head. "Yeah! Take Sister Snow." They all chanted. He smiled and looked back to me. "Jane, I'd like to adopt Snow." He said to Jane, who was smiling. "Of course. Right this way to sign the papers. Snow, go pack." She said, smiling widely. I nod and ran upstairs to my room and threw my suitcase on the bed, throwing everything into it. Once I was packed, I smiled. I was finally getting a family. I grabbed my smaller bag and put my toiletries in it, along with my straightner, curler and makeup. Then I knew I was ready. I walked downstairs, giving hugs to all of the girls and boys, saying goodbye. By the time I hit the ground floor, I saw Joey by the door, waiting. "Snow Graceffa." I said as we walked out. He smiled down to me and helped me into the car. I buckled up as he got in and did the same. Soon, we started our drive home. Snow Evalena Graceffa. I like the sound of that. We soon pulled into the driveway. He stopped the car and we got out, walking to the door side by side. That's when I noticed a second car in the driveway. "Joey, who else lives here?" I asked. He smiled. "My friend Sawyer." He explained as he opened the door. "Joey! You home?" A voice called out. One that I assumed to be owned by Sawyer. "Yeah Sawyer. And I brought my new daughter home!" He called back, and looked down at me. I heard him gasp and he bursted through the door to the foyer. "What's your name?" He asked. "I'm Snow. Nice to meet you Sawyer." I said, shaking his outstretched hand. He smiled. "Pleasure is mine. Joey, can I show her to her room?" He asked, directing the question to Joey. "Yeah. Go ahead, I have to start dinner." He said. I smiled. "No, let me." I said and walked into the kitchen. I pulled out a bunch of vegan ingredients since I'm vegan and also veggies since I'm a vegan vegatartian and made veggetie. It's spaghetti but with veggie noodles. But I use zuchinni. I cooked them in a pan for a bit until a little crunchy but the texture of noodles and put a little tomato sauce on, adding vegan cheese. "Dinner!" I called, finishing setting the table. The boys came in, looking amazed. "I'm vegan." Joey said. "Relax. I'm a vegan vegetarian. The noodles are zuchinni and the cheese is vegan." I explained, sitting down, the boys quickly following suit. They took a bite first and smiled. I smiled knowing they liked it. "Wow! This is amazing." Sawyer said. I smiled. I finally have a family. I have finally found My Savior.