Pet slash Boyfriend

~Short drabble for Mrs.Jeagerjaquez AKA ecchi_kitty01~

The Electric blue colored neko curled up on the girl’s lap, purring as he was scratched behind the ears. His tail swished back and forth, and once in a while would stretch out the sleepiness he would feel taking over. Meanwhile the girl was busy listening to the looped song her crush sang that she recently got fond of in her Iphone. They remained in that position for a long time and the girl started feeling bored with nothing to do but what they are doing. ”Grimmjow” the girl said to the neko “Would you mind getting of my lap for a short while?” She asked “Why should I?”  The neko replied, snuggling further in her lap, feeling content enough cuddling on the girl’s legs. “Hmph” The girl puffed her cheeks making her look like a red puffer fish “It’s only for a short while and yet you can still be a jerk about it”

“By a short while you mean by an hour or two. Tcheh, Girls” Grimmjow bit back. “Besides, I know what you’re going to do,visit that crazy girl’s house, and that Shitty white bastard you call adorable” He continued his last reply “HEY! Don’t call her crazy! She’s just a fellow fan girl like me!” “Exactly” “Oh Shut Up! And it’s true! Shirosaki’s adorable with his cute face, and charming personality! Unlike someneko I know!” The girl emphasized, crossing her arms with a flustered look similar to irritation on her face. Grimmjow scowled, jealous that he’s being picked over by some other neko who seemed to be racist enough that his skin tone is impossibly white unlike the Americans he’s seen roaming around Japan. “And he’s Hot, A gentleman in heart, and-! “

Grimmjow tuned the girl out from his hearing perspective. She thinks Shirosaki Has the whole Gentleman package? Yeah right! She’s wrong about her Assumptions. He’s known Shirosaki ever since they were little kittens, through childhood and even until today.Shirosaki is a sadist,a crazy person,and unbelievably strong despite his lanky figure (But Grimmjow wouldn’t admit that to anybody of course) ,He IS  straight until now but he’s only gay for that Strawberry look alike of his neighbour next door (Grimmjow thinks Shirosaki is secretly a narcissist), and gets into fights intentionally a number of times uncountable on two hands, and is a Great actor. (Again he wouldn’t admit that) He can’t even imagine how His owner can handle Him!

 But suddenly, if he were a cartoon character, a little bulb turned on atop of his head hatching a brilliant comeback to his master’s declaration. “And He’s-!” He cut off The girl’s sentence “Aren’t I cute enough for you?” The girl blushed as dark as a ripened tomato with a wide-eyed expression, not expecting such a reply from her pet. Grimmjow in turn smirked smugly. ”Charming enough to make Catherine-sama blush like a little school girl?” Grimmjow tilted Catherine’s face, taking a hold of her chin with his thumb and index finger. ”A sweet,cuddly lover?” He pecked Catherine’s lips. ”And a Hot Enough boyfriend?” He kissed her longer than the first, emitting a gasp from Catherine. He pushed in with his tongue, entwining it with her’s with such aggressiveness and greed it made Her fist the neko’s shirt.

A sliver of saliva dripped down from Catherine’s Mouth. A twisted erotic dance emulated between their tongues that they almost forgot that they still needed to breath.After a while, Grimmjow pulled away from Catherine, leaving a trail of saliva connected. It left his master speechless, and weak to the bones. She couldn’t quite comprehend what just happened. She was talking about how Wonderful Shirosaki is but the next thing she knows is that His pet slash boyfriend just made out with her. “Heh, Now you’re too paralyzed to even think about that bastard or to even think about visiting them” Her Pet slash Boyfriend curled up like a kitten on her lap yet again and smirked with ease. But to him, that make out session was--

SLAP!

“P-p-p-PERVERT!!!”

Totally not worth it.

 “WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR!?”

CATXGRIMMJOWCATXGRIMMJOWCATXGRIMMJOWCATXGRIMMJOW

Later on, the Electric Blue colored neko emerged with a visible bruise on his face. The white neko bastard howled with laughter after hearing the whole story behind it, and Rebekah, his owner just had to faint into unconsciousness with a heavy blush on her cheeks.