~The love of my life~

"Bridget, I think I have found the love of my life" your friend Julia says trying hard to whisper in the middle of class but failing miserably resulting in everyone turning to you guys and giving you the side eye. She mouthed "sorry" and you start to giggle. She pushes her iPad in front of you with Twitter opened. "Isn't he adorable!" She said day dreaming in to a picture of 3 extremely cute brothers. She pointed at the oldest one "Hunter Bryce Rowland. The hottest boy on the face of the earth" .she whispered, still half day dreaming. "Eh he's ok but what about the younger one?" I ask. "oh that's Brando!" She says. "He's pretty cute too, I guess" Julia continued, obviously still staring at Hunter. "IMMA find more photos" she said with a smirk.
I continue my boring percentage maths task with Julia sitting next to me "researching". I tried to convert these percentages but all I could think about was something else. I mean Hunter was kinda hot but Brandon blew him out of the water. He was cute, funny and kinda shy but I liked that look. I gave up on the percentage work and decided to do something that would really matter. Brandon Rowland research.

That whole lesson me and Julia were finding photos and videos of the brothers being stupid but still managing to be utterly perfect. We laughed or asses off and got yelled at a bit but the boys made it worth it. We found out about there younger brother Ashton and how adorable he was. We sure know how to "research" when we want to.

That night, I searched endlessly about Brandon. I watched so many videos of him being goals with fans and I was really sad that I couldn't meet him, Hunter and Ashton. We would be so alike. Maybe we could date? Nah I'm just another fan to him. I went to bed that night with Brandon in my head and he left me with a smile when I woke up.