∞ Dinner Gone Wrong ∞

I think too much when I'm alone
I never win when I keep all my thoughts inside

Every year the school sets up a special dinner just for the 8th graders that will be graduating.

We were supposed to be going on a nice boat ride and have dinner and music on it as well. As always someone had to mess that up so now we'll just be going to a fancy dinning hall instead.

It's not that bad I guess. At least we'll still be having dinner.

I'm such a fat ass just kidding. No but really I love food.

I had everything picked out my clothes, shoes, everything.

I was really excited about this mainly because it would be my first one.

Each year for as long as I've been at this soon I've seen lots of classes go to these sorts of things and I've always been curious as to how it is. There were actually times when I wished I was graduating just so I could attend. Silly right?

----------

The next day I showed up to school in the clothes I had picked out.

I thought I looked great. I really put a lot of effort into my look mostly because there would be pictures and I wanted to look my best.

Sam thinks I'm trying to impress Jason. I think she's being silly why would I do that?

Oh I almost forgot to mention that I've been talked to Emily more now, but I've never left Sam let's get that straight. Sam is actually play either everything, but that doesn't mean she's not watching her like crazy. I guess she wants lying when she said she'd keep an eye on her.

-----------

I walked into the classroom and everyone one looked at me. I was uncomfortable with the staring.

Jason looked my way and smiled. I didn't know what to do so I smiled back.

"Hey Justin" I heard a very cheerful Emily call my name.

"Hey"

"Wow you look amazing. You're so hot"

I just blushed. I felt weird but a good weird finally being able to talk to Emily again. It's so strange.

"Thank you"

"Let's take some pictures come on" she said dragging me out of the classroom and into the bathroom

"What the hell! Emily this is the girls bathroom"

"Yeah? So?"

"Well I don't know maybe it's the fact that I'm not supposed to be in here!"

"It's okay there's no one here. We'll be out in a minute."

"Fine but if I get in trouble your going down with me."

"Geez fine." She said raising her hands up defensively

----------

"Wow Justin these pictures are great. We look amazing."

"Who said we wouldn't?"

"Nobody that's who?" She said laughing.

I missed these moments right here. I'm going to miss this place deeply no matter how much I've said I hated this place. Was I crazy? No.

I think most of the time I was desperate to get away that I was forgetting to live in the present instead of focusing on the future all the time.