chapter one

Reese's P.O.V

ill tell you a little about me, or before i became who i really am today. anyways, my name was Reese Jenner, they used to call me RJ for short. well, im 14, or thats what i know of after my crazy run away. i live in Washington D.C. more specifically in the forests of Washington. well here is how my story began. enjoy. hahahaa

it was a saturday morning, when i woke up to the smell of breakfast and cologne from both of my brothers rooms, which they were both across from mine. this was basically the first time they were awoken earlier than i am, they were probably excited for summer camp, i ran down stairs and met with my parents, both of them dressed in fancy clothes. i remembered that they were going on a vacation, which means i was going to stay home by myself for a few weeks or maybe even a month. my dad told me that their flight was at 1 in the afternoon. i took out my phone and looked at the time. the time read 11:23 am, my mom told me that i had to bring my brothers to summer camp at 2 in the afternoon, so i quietly agreed. my dad gave me some bucks and said that this was to be used for food and emergencies only. i nodded. i looked behind them and saw 4 luggages already packed, i looked behind those 4 and saw 2 more luggages, but slightly smaller, i guessed they were my brothers. i walked pass my parents and the 6 luggages to walk over to the kitchen to get some breakfast. i took out a plate and put some food down. i took out a cup from the dishwasher, opened the refrigerator and took out the orange juice that was at the back packed with cereal boxes and milk cartons. i took them both up to my room. i reached my room, place down the plate and cup, and checked the time. it read out 11:36 am. so i finished my breakfast and walked out of my room. ~ time skip ~

* next chapter *