1.

ARIANA'S POV

"Well I'm sorry that I'm up all night worried to death that something has happened to you. I can't keep doing this it's literally driving me crazy Justin" I yelled from across the bedroom. Here we are, having the same fight we have every night.

"Well you don't have to wait up for me, because I'm fine" he yelled back before throwing his phone across the room.

"Justin... You come home drunk every single night, you smell like you've been smoking for hours, and now I find out that you almost got hit by a car on the way home. Can't you just stay home and spend time with your pregnant girlfriend, for once?" I asked in almost tears.

"Yeah maybe if I didn't have better things to do" he said in a stern voice. That really broke my heart. Hearing him say all these things to me everyday just makes me wanna commit suicide. I know I deserve better but I can't lose him. I do love him and during the day he's the sweetest guy ever. At night he's just a completely different person and I blame it on the people he drinks with.

I started crying. "Fine" he gave me an apologetic look.

"Baby I'm sorry, I didn't mean it li-" he started but I cut him off.

"No, just leave me alone" I said and ran out the door, towards my car and drove to the one person who could cheer me up.

-

I walked up to the front door and knocked a few times before hearing soft footsteps approach the door. It soon opened and there stood my best friend Kylie Jenner. "Ariana he-" she cut herself off as she saw the state I was in. "Oh my god what did that idiot do this time?" She asked referring to Justin. I started bawling my eyes out and she pulled me in for a tight hug.

"He's just a j-jerk" I cried. "I feel l-like I mean n-nothing to h-him"'

"Aww baby he's the luckiest guy in the world to have such an amazing girlfriend, and if he can't see that then it's his loss not yours. I know you love him to death but I think you just need a break from him" she said honesty.

"You know what? You're so right" I said and pulled away from her embrace. "I need to spend time away from him, maybe I should even break up with him. He's not father material" I admitted.

"Yes girl, you know what's good" she smiled and I decided to go back home.

On the way, I was thinking about Justin. Do I really wanna end things with him. I know what he's like but honestly he's the sweetest guy ever when he's sober. It makes me sad to think of losing him. I don't want to.

------------------
First chapters up. Hope you like it, I'm not really good at writing but everyone has to start somewhere so I'm sorry if it's a bit boring or the English is bad. But I hope you will continue to read and please enjoy ❤️