DD1

Sunday morning,
You are in a room where you plan to sort out where the goods are still in use and needs to be discarded. When you do it, your eyes caught a box - medium box.

In the box had a word 'school'. You take the box and open it. You see inside the box, there are many things, photoalbum when you are in high school, your gift from your birthday and one things make you interest in, that is a book with pink colour with smile emoticon in cover. You take it and bring to living room, put on the table and back to continue your work.

Few times later you done with your work and decide to take a rest, sitting in the living room and take the pink book.

'Its my treasure book, all moment and event in the past life is written in here. When I last wrote? since when? and why?' You try to remember.
'Because i meet him?' You open the book to see the first page.

Dear Diary,
Today is my birthday,
my parents give me the present
a cute dress and fluppy puppy doll
But the most interesting for me is present from my Grandma,
Two book with colour cover, pink one and blue one with smile emoticon in cover. My Grandma told me, you can write everything in here, your day, sad or happy moment, they will become unforgettable memory...
My Diary

" Aahh... my birthday, the first time i write my diary. First time i write every moment i have" you said to yourself.

You continue to read the diary, "it makes me remember my past", you said to my self with smiling and feeling nostalgic.

Dd/Mm/Yy

Dear diary,
Today my first time go to high school. My parents happily go with me, but i dont like it. I mean, i already high school, no need my parents to accompany to school. But they said, "for first day go high school, we must with our beloved daughter to take memories". Well, I'm happy with my parents who always give attention most to me. They took photos of me. Aaahh, i feel embarassing, the other students look at me. Urgh. I want to hide. Soon i ask my parents leave, after say goodbye and be carefull, and not forget to kiss my forehead, they are leaving me.
Okay... i take a deep breath, nervous come to me. Check my new shoes, my new bag, my new uniform, my hair, ok done.
Here we go, i am ready to meet new friends, new classmate, new teacher, new class, hmm... new love maybe... hehehe...
Let's go...

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

"My first day in high school.. hmmm" you sighed. "It's interesting for me that time, greeting to stranger classmate but after that we become close" said you with thinking your memories in back then.