Lanna: Just A Kiss... Or Two

• Dedicated to Ashley Benson

Lucas' P.O.V

Hanna was the girl of my dreams, her blonde hair flowed so perfectly to bad I could never have her, but a boy can still day dream, right?

Hanna's P.O.V

Lucas, the boy if I dated I would be right at the bottom again, but for some reason he always looked so cute when he walked past me, it can't be true love right? A girl like me would never fall for a guy like him. 

 "can't I just go to school on saturday?" I said to my mom, even if she said okay I still wouldn't go... Today was Friday and for some reason my heart is telling me not to go to school but my mom is the boss, at least till I get out of the house. 

Lucas' P.O.V 

ugh, Hanna was not at school today, she must have ditched because we all know the queen of popularity would never get sick on a day like Friday, but then Spencer Hastings walked in with the remaing two of her "possy" she sat down next to me and gave me the "look" and not the one thats saying: Come to my bed hot stuff  It was more of the look you get when you find gum on your shoe, but then again thats how everyone looks at me.

Hanna's P.O.V

I was about to call him, the guy you call to ask if he can do the rest of the homework, the guy you call when you don't know a problem in math but Hanna Marin was about to call him for a TOTALLY different reason.