❅packing list❅

ONE: FUZZY SOCKS
the number one rule on our page is kindness. if you're rude you can just leave the page right now because if you aren't nice then you're not in our applyfic.

TWO: HOT COCOA
add this to your reading this and library so you can always be notified when there's an update! also a follow is not required but gives you extra points to increase your chance of being accepted

THREE: UGLY CHRISTMAS SWEATER
readers that are accepted are expected to vomment on every chapter posted. we can't emphasize this enough that you need to vomment! we work hard to produce good quality writing so make sure you comment at least 3-4 times per chapter. if you become inactive your character might just shockingly be killed by a bear....

FOUR: SNOW CLOTHES
please have patience with us too, we both are very busy outside of wattpad and have a lot to manage. please don't nag us asking to update because our life ain't all about you butter cup.

FIVE: CHRISTMAS BOOK
only pastebin or google doc links are accepted when filling out the form. if you can not use pastebin or google docs then dm gouda on ig (@justwjsnfacts). the links MUST BE SENT THROUGH PM! all commented links will be ignored!

SIX: FOOD
fill out your form with detail and neatness! peach and i (gouda) are very picky on forms and if it's not detailed or unique then we won't accept you! also writing about a character with a detailed form is just a lot easier on the authors!

SEVEN: BLANKET
personal stuff does pop up and we totally understand that but please notify us if you are going on hiatus, changing your u/n or simply do not want to be a part of the story anymore!

EIGHT: CHRISTMAS MOVIES
password is the word to this definition:
a christmas tradition that involves a plant and kissing underneath it

SINCERELY,
your authors