Forgotten(luke hemmings fanfiction)

Kaylee Jones and her bestfriend Luke hemmings were closer than ever. But what will happen when luke goes on tour with his 3 bestfriends? Will fate bring them back together or will luke forget abour her? Will he want to be more than friends? Will they get together? Or will kaylee be just forgotten.w

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaylee's P.O.V.

Beep beep

,"Ugh why does it always have to be Monday?" I said tiredly.

I finally got up out of my bed and went stright to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I undressed myself and quickly washed my hair and my body. I grabbed my towel amd wraped it around my body then went to my closet to pick oit my outfit. After what felt like ages i finally decided on a pink top amd denim shorts.

I looked out my widow and found my bestfriend luke hemmings. Yes. The luke hemmings. I walked into the bathroom and did my makeup light only applying alittle foundation and mascara. I quickly dried my hair and put it in a fishtail braid and walked downstairs. I looked around for my shoes and found them by the front door i grabbed my phone and my bag and put my shoes on amd walked outside to be greeted by luke.

,"Hey there kaylee" ," Hey luke" i smiled shyily. We started walking to school amd halfway there luke stoped infront of me and i stoped walking and looked in his blue eyes. ,I need to talk to you at lunch.Meet me by my locker okay?? " I nodded my head and we continued walking. Luke and I went out seperate ways. I went to my locker and opened it and a paper came out it read

Dont forget to meet me at my locker at lunch . :) <3

Love,

Luke. I smiled at the end of the note. I put the note back in my locker and got out my books and headed to class. Luke and I had every class together, so that meant we would usually sit next to eachother everyday until i saw him sitting next to someone else. I got a tiny bit jealous but what am i to do i juat walked behind luke and sat down in the desk behind him. . The bell rang and i quickly walked out of class. The school gave us an early lunch. So, keeping my promise to Luke, i headed towards his locker but he wasn't there. Hes just late kaylee he'll be here i kept on saying that to myself but afterr about 20 minutes i decided to just leave because he didnt show up .

LUKES P.O.V.

,"I'm sorry I can't have that project in on time sir." I said to my science teacher ,"Well,Luke your going to have detention" he said.

I walked out of the room and i felt like i was forgetting something. Then i remembered i told Kaylee to meet me at my locker . ," shit" i mumbled under my breath.