The Hot Twins Nextdoor

Authors note:

Hey guys

This is my first story so don't hate!!

🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅

Note:

In the summer

Kate is 15

She is very very pretty.

🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅

Chapter 1

I was awaken from my slumber by my little brother Blake. "SISSY SISSY" he cried out. "Hey little buddy" I said and patted the spot next to me for him to sit. He ran over to the place I had patted and cuddled up in my side , resting his head on my stomach. Blake had bright green eyes and brown hair. he looked exactly like my Uncle Sam.

I walked down stairs to eat breakfast, when my phone rang

"Hello" I said

"Hey my babe"

And the sound of Carly's voice filled my ears

"Oh, hey"

"How about a pool party at your house?" she asked

"Let me ask my dad......YES"

"Can the boys come" she asked (the boys are their boyfriends)

"Yes"

"YEEEEEE" she squealed

"K bye Carls"

"Bye hun"

Then we hung up. Carly Is one if my best friends ever!

After i finished my breakfast of eggs and sausage, I went to get ready. I walked to my closet and pulled out my bikini drawer. I picked a black one with a strapless top and ruffles and the bottoms had strings on the sides and ruffles. this swim suit made me look hot. I put my bikini on my bed,grabbed my robe an towel and went to the shower I turned the shower to warm and washed my hair and body, then shaved my legs. I jumped out of the shower and dried my body off with the towel. then I put my robe on. I went to my room and slipped on my bikini then ran back to the bathroom. I stood in front of the mirror I have brown hair and blue eyes. my hair is naturally curly/wavy. I let my hair air dry and checked my phone.'I can't wait till I get the iPhone 5s or 5c' I thought to myself. my dad said I would get one soon.

I was sitting outside with my feet in the pool when I saw a really built guy law mowing. When he put the lawnmower away he gazed at me, I returned the gaze to see his emerald green eyes sparkling. He had ashy blonde hair , emerald green eyes, nicely toned abs, tan skin, about 5'11 or 6'0. he was hot! he walked over to me. "Hey , I'm Oliver" he said, his voice so perfect.

"Hey I'm Kate" I said blushing. I giggled and he gave me a gaze which I gladly returned. "Well I'm having a pool party if you wanna come" I spoke nervously. "Uh, yea, sure." he said running his hands through his hair."okay" I said with a huge smile and he smiled back. He has the best smile, pearly whites, straight teeth, just perfect.

_________________________________________________________

Ok so that was the first chapter! I hope you like it so far!!

What's going to happen when all her friends come???

Clift hanger, we'll not really

Make sure to read the top and bottom notes from me, they are very important except this one but comment and vote! bye !