Chapter 1: The park

• Dedicated to Marii Ricalde

"Mother why don't you believe me, I swear this time it wasn't me!" I said frustrated

"Alice you were the only one who knew where my special sccisors were and don't tell me it was your brother, he's only 2 years old" my mother said angry

"Agh!!! fine mother if you think I did it then i apologise and promise not to do it again" I said

I grabbed my jacked and my bag then walked to the door.

"Where do you think you're going?" mother asked

"To the park, when I come back you can ground me" I said while opening the front door and slamming it. I'm so angry with my mother,my brothers with everyone!!! sometimes i think that if move with my big brother everything would be perfect.

I have 2 brothers, Fernando is 2 years old and very mischievous and I love him!!!! my other brother is Nicolas, he's 18 years old and left for the same reasons i want to leave home. At fist I was angry at him for leaving me,I wanted to go with him but my mother didn't let me move with Nicolas.

"Good Morning Alice" I heard someone say. I turned around and saw Mr Fray. AGHH!!! i hate that guy, he is like 40 something and lives 3 houses from my house, he is always trying to go out with my mother hahaha as if my mother was that desperated

"Good Morning Mr Fray can't chit chat right now I'm in a hurry right now" I replied and walked as fast as I could so that Mr Fray wouldn't have time to give me little gifts for my mother.

Going out on a morning with such a suffocating heat was not a good idea, but neither was staying in my house. When I fight with my mom which is almost everyday, she blames me for everything mostly because of the stuff that gets broken specially if it's something from her work, I leave the house and walk to the park wich is 3 blocks from my house. My mom works as a stylist, but not just any stylist, she's a celebrity stylist. I like her job because thanks to her i know important and famous people. To my mom her scissors are the most important things in her life, and ¿me? well she doesn't care about me.

I walked and walked until I reached the park, at this hour no one is at the park because it's too early so i have the park all to myself.

When I arrieved I set on my favorite bench, It's right under a large tree and i get loads of air, I opened my bag and pulled out my IPod, put on my headphones and turned on the music I stared at the street, there was a lady buying ice cream to her daughter. Why doesn't my mom treat me like that? Maybe because she didn't really want me. I was an unwanted child.

I took out my favorite book and started reading, I feel peace when i read so it's a good way to get away from problems i have with my mom and anything else that bothers me. After reading I listen to the birds sing and then I stare at the grass that's a light green so beautiful that makes me wanna draw.

It was almost 1 pm and I was about to go find a caffe to eat something, I was putting away my book and my headphones, I got up and kept putting my stuff in my bag when suddenly I bumped into someone and all of my stuff fell down.

"Oh! I'm sorry I wasn't looking where I was going" I heard a strong voice with a weird accent

Leave a comment if you liked it I would really apreaciated. :) and don't forget to vote

Love you all