Personal lighter.

Damien lent back against the cold surface of the schools brick wall, nose wrinkling in slight complaint at the nearness of the blonde beside him that gave him a side glance and a half grin before going back to staring off into the darkness. Kenny McCormick, not that the demon ever used his first name, was one of the very few he classed as tolerable in this town; unsurprisingly Damien's list of 'tolerable mortals' was extremely short. He was one of the few other children that could wander hell and still be living, and as such ended up being his forced playmate on multiple occasions, most of which were his fathers efforts to have the raven one make more friends that weren't immortal beasts or dogs. It was an uneventful Friday, the sky a dim black with stars seemingly being slowly swallowed by the sheer vast stretch of ink, even still the boy who sat next to him stared up as if there were a show, a star, something worth the time of the two. Damien himself gave a disinterested grunt and pulled a cigarette box from his pocket, lighting it with a finger before placing it between his lips being held still by two sharp fangs, he didn't smoke for the addiction, he thought that a pitiful excuse to use them, it was more of a homely thing, the smell of smoke and inhaling lungfuls of the stuff seemed to calm him if that was possible considering his temperament. He opened his half glowing red eyes after taking a puff, frowning just slightly at the awestruck face of the poor teen who was now crouched in front of him, he watched at the awe fell into a smile and then excitement before he finally heard him speak up "Dude!, You can light shit with your fingers?, That's fucking awesome!". In response he scowled and shifted to get more comfortable, or at least as comfortable as you can be sat in the snow "Yes, What of it?, You already know i can light things!" with a dismissive hand wave he shooed the other away from his personal bubble, spare arm moving to cross over his chest, for a minute they sat in the same comfortable silence they were in at the start until of course he had a cigarette shoved under his nose. "Light this!" came the blondes interested order, and the antichrist couldn't help but smirk and raise an eyebrow at how childish the other was acting towards the whole thing. He decided to amuse him and held out a finger setting the cigarette alight much to the others entertainment who gave a slight gasp and hummed in odd content, blue eyes falling into place to match the blazing red.  "So you're like, my personal lighter now?, sweet.." Damien rolled his eyes, a habit which by now should have made them fall out "I'm not your anything" he stated stubbornly growling just faintly. He then felt a sudden weight in his lap and looked down with a scowl "The hell are you doing?!" he asked through gritted teeth but was soon silenced by the blondes hushing, he had settled his head in the others lap with a slight smirk of his own, "C'mon Damien, 'Lighten' up!, You know you love me~". Damien blew hot air out through his nose and turned a vague red "..I dont hate you....MCCORMICK, DON'T FUCKING TOUCH THERE!"

// There ya go bro //