ToBeOne Fanfic(Lol lame title..I know i can't think of one)

Almost Midnight and my brother and his friends aren't home yet, and my mm s getting worried. NICOLETTE! My mm called from the lving room, YEA!  yelled back. DID HE TEXT YOU BACK YET? She yelled back, NO! I said. he really didn't. He is going to be in so much trouble. Eventually i heard the front door close. Well, well well. Look who showed up. It's Mikey and his Posse. Btw Jason, Sarah called, she want's you to go home, something about your parents being really mad, idek. Okay. Jason said. and he walked through the door. Shut up Nicolette! Mikey said. Nope. I said and walked back upstairs to my room, after awhile i heard yellng. and what not...Like always, just because he's famous, does not mean he can just ignore his family...I mean what kind of 12 year old does that? I heard the yelling getting clearer. My phone was turned off Okay! So that obviously means i wouldn't have seen the texts you sent me! My brother yelled. Whatever! My mom yelled. They are acting like a bunch of 2 year olds. I walked to my door, and closed t. so ii ddn't have to hear that yellng. 

___________________________________________________________________________

*The next day...Saturday*

Mikey was on the phone with his friends, They were on speaker obviously. So how long are you grounded for? Madison asked through the phone. A month. Mikey said. Same. Jason said. Wow. I only got 2 weeks. Madison said. Shut up. Mikey said. and i started laughing. NOT FUNNY! He yelled again. Yes it is. I said still laughing. Obviously he got mad. He's crazy sometimes, he knows that i will just win a fight.