Alternate world

I was asleep in my bed. Then suddenly I heard a loud thump. "H-Hello?" I said as I got up stretching my arms and legs. "I-Is anyone their?" but no one answered. So as I was done streching I walked in the living room looking for the loud thump sound. But then their was knocking at the door. So I walked over to the door and opened it. "Hello?" I said as I opened the door. Oliver was at the door. "H-Hey rasp" Oliver said as he walked in. "Oh hey Ollie" I said as I closed the door. "So how's it been rasp?" said Oliver as he sat on the couch. "Good. How about you?" I said as I sat next to him. "It's been great" said Oliver. A portal then opened from across the room. "U-Uh...rasp what's that?" said Oliver. "I-I don't know..." I said as I got up walking towards the portal. As I went closer to the portal I lightly touched it making a little spark. "W-Wait! Rasp be careful." said Oliver. "Don't worry Ollie I'm fine." I said. Oliver then got up and walked over to me. Then he poked the portal making another spark. "Ow! That hurt." said Oliver. "Ollie I'm gonna walk in it." I said as I put my left foot in the portal. "W-Wait! If your going...t-then I'm going with you." said Oliver. "Alright then come on" I said as I held his hand. Then we both walked in the portal. "Woah. This place looks so cool." I said as my eyes turned to stars. "U-Uh rasp we might have a problem...." said Oliver. "Hmm? What's the problem?" I said as I looked over at him. "T-The portal is gone!" said Oliver. "W-What!?" I looked behind us. And he was right the portal was gone. "Oh no this is bad! How are we supposed to get back home!?" I said as my voice rises in panic. "W-Well shouldn't we go around and ask people about the portal?" said Oliver. "I guess...but they might think we're crazy." I said. "W-Well you don't know if someone knows about the portal" said Oliver. "Alright then let's go to the town then." I said. Oliver and I then walked to the town. "Hmm snowdin." I said as I read the sign. "Oh hey why don't we ask that couple over their." said Oliver. "Ok." I said as we both walked to the couple. "Hey may I ask you two a question?" said Oliver as he taped the males shoulder. The man that Oliver taped turned around facing both of us. Oliver stood in shock about seeing the mans face. "Yeah? What's the question?" said the man. "U-Uh...." said Oliver as he just standed their shocked and confused. "Hey Ollie he looks just like you" I said looking at the man and at Oliver. "Hey raspy check this out this skeleton looks just like you" said the man. Then the girl next to him turned around and faced us. She had pink mixed with red colored hair just like me.she had glasses that's something I don't have. Could it be? Another version of me? I didn't know for sure. "If you both don't mind me asking. What are both of your names?" I asked. "Well my name is Oliver" said the man. "A-And I'm raspberry" said the girl. I thought to myself for a moment. They are other versions of me and Oliver! But they don't act like us. The girl acts just like Oliver. And the man acts just like me. "So what are your names?" asked the man. "W-Well I'm Oliver." said Oliver. "And my name is raspberry" I said. Then they both looked at eachother in confusion. "B-but those are our names." said the girl. "Wait a minute. You two aren't from here aren't you?"asked the man. "W-well we are." said Oliver. "No he means we're not from this timeline Ollie." I said as I looked at him. "O-Oh." said Oliver.
                        TO BE
                      CONTINUED