Chapter 1

"Hey" Aly heard as she was walking down the street towards the dining hall. She spun around to see the most beautiful face she had ever seen running towards her. The girl bent over putting her hands on her knees and panting. She finally caught her breath and reached her hand out towards Aly "Hi I'm Kelley O'Hara I play for the USWNT and it's so cool to meet you, congrats on winning gold!" Aly chuckled at the girl as she shook her hand "I guess you already know me then" Kelley laughed and nodded her head "yes I'm a huge fan I watch you all the time and you guys are so amazing. Final five wow that's so cool. I'm sorry I'm just really nervous to meet you, it's hard to talk"
Aly laughed, " I've actually watched you play too, that was a sweet goal you had in the World Cup final last year. I'm actually on my way to the dining hall do you wanna get lunch?"
Kelley nodded her head and they walked towards the cafeteria Kelley continuing to stare at her in awe.

They grabbed their lunches and sat down at a table together. They talked for a couple hours and then decided to head back to their rooms since Aly had all around finals the following day. Kelley gave Aly a big hug and told her good luck and that she would be there watching. Aly contained her excitement at the fact that she would get to see that beautiful face again in the stands watching her compete. She couldn't wait for tomorrow and didn't know if she was more excited for the all around finals or to be able to see Kelley again. 'That's crazy I've worked my whole life for this how could I be more excited to see Kelley.' she thought to herself. 'She is amazing though, no stop that Aly you need to focus on the finals she probably doesn't even like you like that.'

Kelley walked away smiling to herself ' I just talked to the most beautiful girl in the entire world and I might even be able to see her again. This was the best day ever!!!'

If anyone has any suggestions for what they want this to be about please let me know. I just thought it would be cool to do USWNTxFinalFive. I love Aly raisman and Kelley O'Hara and thought it would be cool. If anyone wants to help let me know. I'm not a very good writer I mostly like reading stories like these, but I thought I'd give it another try.

You can message me on kik if you have any ideas or anything my username is sjackkk1