Dance Instructor Styles

It wasn't the worst day I've had. My feet were aching and my back sore. See, my name is Violet and I've been dancing since I could walk. I didn't have an instructor because he passed away three months ago. Today was the day when we got a new instructor.
I was walking down the corridor into the ballroom, I heard the slightest bit of the piano playing as I got near the door. I opened the door slightly to take a peek and suddenly saw a captivating man who's figure had me weak, he had his eyes closed and his eyebrows were furrowed. His long eyelashes gently rested above his cheeks, his full lips in a tight line. His prominent jaw clenched, and his mop of dark curls on his head covering his ears. I could see his large hands grace along the piano keys.
I was taken aback by his beauty, who was he? Suddenly, I heard him slam his hands down on the keys whilst saying,"Damn it!" I winced a little and his head snapped.
Oh no.
I was a little frightened by his mesmerizing stare, his deep green eyes piercing into mine. I couldn't look away. "What are you doing here?" He asked angrily
"U-um I-I'm a student here."
He said nothing. He just stared with those eyes. Damn those eyes. His gaze softened a little, and he gestured me to come towards him.
I slowly walked closer to the beautiful man, making sure I was a few inches away, who knows what he could do? He grabbed my wrists, and pulled me towards him. My back against the piano, and him towering over me. "U-um I "- he silenced me by putting his finger on my lips. "What's your name, darling?" He asked with his deep, raspy voice.
"Violet." I tried to look away from his glare. "My names Harry." He smirked
Harry.
What a beautiful name. I could just imagine myself moaning his name while he was on top of me sweat
gleaming down his forehead.
Fuck. Violet you need to stop,
I told myself. He glanced down at me hungrily, which made my cheeks redden, that didn't help since I was already blushing of Harry, and I's position.
"So violet, are you a virgin?"
I actually wasn't, I mean, I was 23.
"No." he looked disappointed, but after a second he got over it. "Would you like to have some fun?" he said in the most casual way ever like it was nothing. I stared at the floor not wanting to show my face, I was flustered. I felt his hand on my thigh which made me jump a little. He chuckled.
Damn it. He let his hand slide up just below the place I most definitely did not want him going to. I mean, he was sexy, oh so sexy. But that doesn't mean he could grope me and get away with it. I slapped his hand away and tried to get out of his tight hold on me. "Where do you think you're going, Violet?" The sound of my name coming out of his mouth made my knees weak. I wanted to go to him, and let him do whatever he wanted, but I didn't want to seem like that kind of girl, weak. He walked over to me, taking no effort because of his long legs. He pinned me against the wall. I gulped trying to get away, he just chuckled. My breathing was hitched and my heart was pounding. He kissed me. His plump lips molding into mine. My stomach was filled with butterflies, and I kissed him back. He stopped kissing me.
"W-why'd you stop?" I said sounding embarrassed.
"Oh baby, you're going to beg me to stop after this." he let his hand glide over to my skirt and found his way to my panties. He started to rub, and I could hardly breathe. He stopped and unzipped his pants. Harry took off his boxers and my eyes went wide at his growing erection. "You're huge" he smirked and kissed me.
I felt him sliding into me, at first it was uncomfortable but then, I adjusted and I started to moan in pleasure. "God Harry keep going"
He thrusted faster. "Fuck Violet" he hissed. I was close. Really close. "Don't you fucking dare" he growled reading my mind. I held in my whimpers and moans. I felt harry thrust sloppier and he began to cum. "Cum for me Violet," he said. Then I let myself go, all of my walls tightening and I screamed out Harry's name.
He smiled. A real genuine smile. "You're so beautiful." He said. I winked at him and we both waited for the other students arrivals so we could get started on our lesson.

A/N: hiiiiii I'm sorry this is bad, I was in a rush lol but yeh I'll update everyday. Please vote,comment,fan. Yanno the usual :-))))