Date

(Third person)

A young teen was walking along the edge of a lake muttering incoherent things. The boy appeared to be fussing over something.
"What am I going to do?" He asked no one. "Do I hold his hand or not? What type of questions do I ask? How far should we be from each other?"
The boy's fussing was disturbed when another one started to appear.
The boy stopped pacing and waited for the other boy while fiddling with a ring on his finger.
"Hey Neeks." The other boy said will a huge smerk on his face.
"Don't call me that." The younger teen said trying to look menacing but his blush ruined the effect.
"Aw Nico you love it! You wouldn't be blushing if you didn't." The boy said throwing an arm over Nico's shoulder.
"Percy." Nico threatened "I will go back to my cabin." Nico knew he didn't want to go back but he wanted to see how Percy would react.
Percy had a tighter grip on Nico now.
"No." Percy said simpily and led Nico to the doc. Nico just quietly let him.
Percy took a seat at the edge of the dock while Nico just kinda stood there awkwardly.
They were like that for sometime. Nico just standing there and Percy sitting looking at the water. After quite a bit of time percy finally spoke.
"Nico" He sighed. Then carefully took Nico's hand and dragged him down to sit. Nico sat down the farthest away from Percy blushing and staring at the water below him. About a minute later Nico looked over finally noticing that Percy was still holding his hand and had accually began rubbing it with his thumb. Nico blushed more and whipped his head back to the water.
Percy then chuckled. Nico realized that Percy saw him. Nico instantly brought his hands up to his face to hide his blush.
"Nico your so cute." Percy breathed out turning to look at Nico.
Nico brought his hands down from his face and looked at Percy in surprise.
Percy smiled and put his arms around Nico's waist pulling him closer.
"There. Now it feels a date." Percy whispered smiling.
"I-it didn't before?" Nico questioned.
"Not with you so far away." Percy said softly and then pointed outward. "Watch." He whispered then put his hand back around Nico's waist.
The sun had just begun setting and colors were splashing everywhere. Red, scarlet, yellow, orange. It was beautiful. The water just added to its beauty.
"It's beautiful." Nico breathed out. He had never really watched the sunset.
"Just like you." Percy whispered. Nico blushed and sunk into Percy ' s chest.
"I-im a guy. I can't be beautiful." Nico stuttered.
"Oh yes you can. Who said the beauty was only for girls." Percy said looking down at the younger boy slightly.
Then a comfortable silence fell over the two boys as they watched the sunset. When it was completely dark Percy stood up and pulled Nico up. He smiled at Nico. Percy slowly leaned down while looking at Nico's lips.
"Can i...can I kiss you?" Percy asked his eyes flicking up to Nico's.
"Wha~" Nico was cut off by Percy kissing him. Nico didn't know how to react at first. His mind was going crazy and he was blushing like mad. But soon Nico closed his eyes and started to kiss back. When they pulled away Nico noticed the blush on Percy ' s face and began smerking.
"Sei piú bella di un angelo." Nico said to Percy before quickly giving him a kiss on the cheek and running to his cabin with a blush on his cheeks. Nico threw open his door and slammed it shut sliding down. He blushed thinking of what just happened.
Percy stood there confused.
"Sei piú bella di un angelo?" He repeated. Nico had thought he wouldn't  remember but he did.
Percy smiled and ran to the Athena cabin. He was gonna find out what the meant no matter what.