Dark Lord Wolf Voria's Biography

The hologram opens to a golden palace, rich with light and flowers. There is a golden cradle with a woman leaning into it. Inside there is a baby, being tickling by the woman, it's mother. In the background a boy with deep black hair and piercing red eyes is seen staring in envy of the baby. Little did they know, this is where the rivalry was born.

Time passes, and a man with spiky hair walks up to two boys fighting, one with blonde hair and grey eyes and one with black hair and red eyes. The man gives the blonde haired boy a necklace, and the other boy gets nothing. Soon after, they each retire to their own beds, the blonde haired boy goes under a bed entitled Wolf, and the black haired boy goes under a bed entitled Blake.

The scene is of a baby crying, on a doorstep, in a golden cradle. Small footsteps are heard from beyond the door, then the doorknob turns slowly and the door is opened with a long creak. A woman with chestnut hair and blue eyes walks out in the blizzard, assaulted by the snowflakes getting pummeled to the ground. She picks up the cradle, and brings it inside with the assistance of a man with copper hair and also blue eyes.

Much time has passed, and the house is started to fall apart. The woman with the chestnut hair is seen crying holding a telephone at a table. A boy with blackish red hair and blue eyes walks in, and is saddened by seeing his mother in such a state. She grieves her husbands death, and finally tells the boy that he was found outside their house. The, soon to be man, sets out on a journey to find out who he is.

It is a dark night and the wind is howling, at least he thought it was the wind. Soon, a large shape glides across the field, and rears up to a height of eight feet. The man is startled, and tries to fight off the beast, only to be slashed and taken down. Strangely, the beast does not kill the man, but rather picks him up and lays him inside a home. The beast turns out to be a man, and mentors the man to become a powerful werewolf.

The storm started getting worse, as the cabin door was thrown off. The man hoped it was the wind, but the master knew it was not. Soon the cabin was invaded by shapeshifters, or shifters, and the master died protecting his student. The student was then turned into a shifter and forced to live among the ones who brought him such pain.

Later, the newly made shifter met a woman named Emily. Her eyes were electric blue and her hair was a mane of silky dark brown velvet. They soon fell in love, but could not see each other openly for Emily had another, a tyrant, who held her to him against her will. They were set to be married, but at the last hour the tyrant cancelled, setting Emily free. And finally Emily and the man could date openly.

Soon after, Emily was lost. She was no where to be found and no one had heard from her in a great while. So her love set off on a quest to find her, no matter how many hours, days, weeks, months, or years it took. Thousands of years went by, and the man got the plague and was forced into the hospital. There he met a nurse with electric blue eyes. Soon they became great friends, and once he was healed she revealed herself as Emily.

As soon as she told him they wed. They had two children: Vanessa and Drake. But soon after disaster struck again. The man met a woman by the name of Shadow, and they were going to go meet with Emily. They arrived home to find Emily and the children no where to be found. They only found a note that read: My dear, I have to leave due to unforeseen circumstances. I hope you can understand. Love, Emily. The man was crushed, unable to continue. Until Shadow stepped in and had an amazing idea.

Now the man set off again, accompanied by Shadow to find Emily. They searched and searched. Until they found a food market and gave up. Across the market the man saw a girl with electric blue eyes, and sure enough it was Emily. Sadly she informed them that the children had died from Titan Hunters. She left because of the threats to the man, and she had to pay the price. They resumed where they left off in their marriage and didn't have anymore children.

Then, the man realized that he was Wolf Voria, son of Kronos and Veronica. He was the Prince of the titans and his evil brother Blake had sent him back to a baby and erased his memories. Soon he found his new power to control red lighting among other abilities. He then set out to kill his brother and take the throne as King of the Titans.

Many years passed and he formed a group named CASM. This group was formed for the hunting of hunters and the protection of monsters. Soon there were many members, and then the man went asleep for a very long time. Only to wake up and find that CASM had been destroyed and not many were left from it. He set off to find Blake, once again.

Soon he met a man by the name of Krieg. Krieg was the one who had given him the necklace and he became very good friends with him. Soon he became second in command of Krieg's army and head of his own, the Vorian Army. He then, after many battles, killed his brother Blake and became King of the Titans. Soon he began a family and is currently living his life after doing many successful missions.