Bfvsgf: A child?

As you know if you are reading this Jessie and Jeana are the fun living type. So what will happen when they have a 6 year old son to look after?

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Jessie>

It's six am when I first hear Jeana shouting at Kendall, I wonder to myself what he's done now!

I walk down the hall to help Jeana and I get a shock as the living room is trashed! Especially the couch! "Thank god your up!" Jeana says to me with a smile, though I can tell she is about to yank her own hair out; She tells me she is going to get Kendall washed but I know now from 6 years of experience that its a hint telling me to clean up!

Kendall>

I'm running around the apartment like crazy when my daddy comes in, mommy says I'm a daddy's boy but I just hang out with him because he gives me cookies!

Anyway, Mommy takes me into my room to get me dressed and asks me "What do you want to wear today babe?" I tell her I want to wear my dope fresh nation shirt with my Shaytards hoodie on. once she is dressed we go into the kitchen, when mommy gets a text...

Jeana>

I walk into the kitchen with Kendall as I get a text off my friend Holly asking if her son, Morgan, can spend the night; I text her back 'sure' before telling the boys.

"Morgan's sleeping over to night!!" I tell them. Kendall asks me innocently who Morgan is, I tell him that they will get on like a house on fire although Morgan is said to be a trouble maker!

Kendall>

Daddy is cleaning up the kitchen after a prank off Mommy when the doorbell rings. "That must be Holly and Morgan!" Mom says before she opens the door to a well presented woman and a flee- infested boy!

Jessie>

As the door opens a scruffy young boy (about Kendal's age) sprints in jumping in the sofa.

SO GUY WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY STORY AND WHAT DO YA THINK MORGAN WILL DO?

==========================

Jeana>

Morgan runs in and leaps onto the all ready trashed couch as soon as his mom left, I could tell that Kendall felt uncomfortable with Morgan doing that but I didn't want to seem mean to him as he went to school with Kendall.

Morgan>

I was jumping on the couch when I saw a small weak boy standing on the stairs, although we were the same age I was much bigger and stronger than him so I decided to...

Jessie>

I was about to go to the gym when I heard Kendall scream for help, I ran to see what was happening up where the scream was coming from when I saw Morgan holding Kendall over the balcony by the top of the stairs!

I ran and grabbed my son and told Jeana to ring holly to pick up her kid.

Jeana>

When I had got rid of Morgan I went to see Kendall as my poor boy was crying, I told him that he was safe and I said we could go and buy him a new toy.

Kendall>

Daddy strapped me into the car and we began to drive to the mall so I could get a new toy but I was so tired; I started to drift off.

I woke up later to see mommy shaking me and saying "We are here!" before picking me up.

When we got to the mall Daddy took me to the toy shop and he said I could whatever I wanted! I was hoping I would find a wreck it Ralph action figure however I ended up getting this cool remote control dinosaur!

Jesse>

I handed the man at the counter $13 for the dinosaur and left with Kendall, I met up with Jeana. I was really exited to get home because me and Jeana had some news for Kendall!

Jeana>

When we got home me and Jesse sat down at the table with our boy and told him the good news...

"We're having another baby!" I said to him, unsure of how he would take it. He seemed to take it ok, so Jesse continued "But this place isn't gonna be big enough so we're moving!"

Kendal's little face lit up! "Yay, I'm getting a brother or sister!"

1 MONTH LATER!

Kendall>

I was super exited as it was the day that mommy had her scan to see what the baby was!

When we walked into the doctors office Daddy grabbed mom's hand to show her how exited he was.

AFTER THE SCAN!

Jeana>

Oh my Gosh.

It was twins, we were having twins! Two boys! Although Jesse and Kendall were happy I didn't now how we would cope!

VLOGGING

So guys.... we are having twins!

HEY PEEPS! I HAVE A SERIOUS CASE OF WRITERS BLOCK SO IF YOU COULD MESSAGE ME SOME IDEAS THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!