Date!

Narrator: hopefully this date go smoothly and peaceful? Let's get started!

"Emilee standing outside waiting for Colby to pick her up."

Emilee thinking that Colby isn't going to ditch her and so she waiting a another minute finally Colby comes. So Emilee ran to the car and ask him were have he been. He said I'm sorry that I have to drop my little sister off to my mom. And Emilee said it's fine just next time please hurry! And Colby said yes I will next time! So they went to the place to go and eat

So Colby grab the door for Emilee and Colby said u look so cute and beautiful and so Emilee said thank you and so Colby and Emilee went into a place! And went to eat. And Emilee ask about him and she said so why u ask me out for? And Colby said cause I thought u look really cute and beautiful that I am idot kissing another girl and not u. Suddenly Colby grab Emilee and went outside and make out with her  and Emilee said wow are we dating and Colby said yes we are I love you Emilee I won't let no one will get in our way! And Emilee said I know I love you too! And so Emilee and Colby driving to his house and so Emilee is staying over his house this night.

Colby said do u want to take a shower together? And Emilee said yessssss we can! And Colby said ok good cause after a shower we have. A surprise for u? So they both took shower and after a shower they sat down on the bed naked. And Colby grab Emilee and did? To be Continue thanks for reading!