If you are looking for a sign to stay alive tonight, this is it.

What are you looking for here? Whatever it is I hope this has helped...

Ever wondered about life and how difficult it and you just wanted to give up? Don't worry you are not the only one, I've been there too..

Sometimes I just sit there wonder about everything, its good to think and reflect alone and give yourself a little time.

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SIGN TO STAY TONIGHT,THIS IS IT.

I may not know what you are going through right now and what drove you to sit there and read but whatever it was I'm glad. Those tears rolling down your cheek, they true, those scars craved on your beautiful body, they can be battle wounds so please take a moment and think about all the positives in life, if you are saying to yourself there is nothing positive or worthy in life your are wrong...

IF YOU GIVE UP NOW YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO LIVE AND REALISE THE GOODNESS IN YOUR LIFE, SO TAKE A CHANCE AND BREATHE.

You are a beautiful human being and you deserve everything good in life. There is someone who cares about you out in this world, that you think is miserable.  Please don't let go.

GIVE YOURSELF LOVE. LOOK AFTER YOURSELF, YOU ARE NOT A COLOUR BOOK, YOU ARE A WONDERFULLY MADE HUMAN BEING.

REMEMBER IT A BAD DAY,NOT A BAD LIFE. I LOVE YOU