Chapter 1

For Your Eyes Only
Chapter 1

*Harry's POV*

It was a rainy morning in old and boring London. I looked out of the window of my flat, seeing people everywhere. Today was one of those days you just hate life and nothing appeals to you. Just to make my day worse, I had to hand in a new lyric for the upcoming album. I still hadn't written anything and I decided not to either. The boys will come with something. I know that I shouldn't think like that but today was one of those days.

I walked over in to the kitchen and sat down on one of the stools in-front of the kitchen counter. I just looked straight in to the glass-doors of the cabinets and in that moment I realized exactly how lonely I was. I lived in a penthouse all alone without any pet or girl. In the days that have passed recently I have longed to have that special someone around. I just haven't met her yet, sadly.

My phone buzzed signalling me it was a text. I took the phone up in my hands and saw that it was a text from Niall.

'Ey man don't forget about the studio today, you're late'

"Fuck" I said to myself as I stood up and hurried down to my car.

I quickly drove off into central London and parked outside the Syco studios. I ran out in the rain trying to escape all the fans that had gathered outside. The rain was pissing down and I was totally soaked when I got to the lobby. I walked up the stairs and straight in to the recording booth where the rest of the boys were.

"Finally" Liam said and Niall laughed at me.
"You look like a drenched rat" He said and I just shook my head at him while laughing.
"Are the angels pissing at you?" Louis said and patted my shoulder.
"Haha, super funny" I said, making a funny face at him. "Where's Julian?"

"He's downstairs getting coffee for us" Liam said and sat down on one of the couches.
"And probably flirting with his intern" Niall laughed out.
"She was fit as fuck tho" Louis said and I just sighed at them.
"You got a girlfriend Lou" I said and he just smiled at me.
"I know but I thought of you when I saw her" He said and I furrowed my brows at his words.
"Yeah, she's totally your type" Liam said and winked at me.
"Yeah sure" Just as the words left my mouth the door opened reviling Julian's face.

He had only three coffees in his hands and soon after him a girl appeared. Damn she's beautiful.

"Here you go boys" Julian said and I couldn't take my eyes off the girl. "Oh and this is Lynn, she's going to be my intern for a couple of months"

Wait, I'll be seeing her every day for months? Damn I'll enjoy work a whole lot better now.

"Hi" She said shyly and I smiled at her.
"You'll love us" Louis said and hugged her.

Should I also hug her or would that just be awkward? I am not really sure...

*Lynn's POV*

I could feel all four pair of eyes staring at me, it felt weird but for some weird reason I liked it. I've always been that shy and awkward girl. Being 20 and only one boyfriend is unusual in today's society and I always feel weird about it.
I looked up from my gaze at the floor, meeting those beautiful green eyes. I knew them from the magazines and all those tumblr posts. I've always been a fan of the One Direction boys and now being able to work with them was a dream come true. His eyes never left mine and I felt a heat running up my cheeks signalling me to look away. Julian's voice filled the room and I was brought out of my embarrassment of blushing.

"So Styles, the lyric you were supposed to have been written for today? Have you done it?" Julian asked sternly and he shook his head in embarrassment.
"I'm sorry Julian but I couldn't come up with anything" He said and his eyes looked apologetic at Julian.

He sighed and let it go, the other boys reviewed what they had come up with and smiled as I heard all of their lyric.

The day passed and I Julian learned me all about the recording booth and the keys he was using to make the most amazing sounding music. I had a really funny day ahead of me tomorrow. I was actually going to record one of the boys' vocals, I was really excited yet terrified if something went wrong.

I was on my way out from the studio when I heard a familiar voice behind me. I turned around seeing Niall.

"Hey, wait up" He said and I stopped in my tracks and he stood right in front of me.
"We were going to see a movie, you wanna tag along?" He asked as the rest of the boys walked up behind him.

I sure wanted to but I had so much homework to do when I got home. But I did have a few weeks left to hand them in, I should have some fun right?

"Yeah sure why not" I said and they all smiled.
"Okay, my cars full but I'm sure you can go with Harry" Niall said and elbowed him in the side.
"Yeah 'course you can" He said and started walking back to his car.

I followed him and I heard the other boys giggle, I really had no idea of what was going on. He sat down in his car and turned the engine on. Damn it was cold out tonight, wish I brought my jacket. I opened the car door and sat down, he looked over at me. Still he hadn't moved his car.

"So you're single?" he burst out and I looked shockingly at him.
"Y-yeah" I said looking at him with confused eyes. "Why're you asking?"
"I just wondered" He said and drove away from the parking lot.

We sat in awkward silence and I just thought about the situation earlier. Was he interested in me or did he just ask in curiosity? He stopped the car in some random car park and I got confused. He looked over at me with a wide smile on lips.

"You know, you're really beautiful and I'm 100 percent sure that you're an amazing person so do mind me asking if this night can turn into a secret date. Just you and me knowing" He asked and I just looked at him. I was so confused about his question.
"Y-yeah why not" I said and he smiled.