Meeting the Duggar clan

Meghan's POV
Today was just another day in Jonesboro, Arkansas. Get up, shower, dress, eat, then head to class, come back, study for a little bit, go to my next class, come back, study some more, eat dinner, change then sleep. Then repeat. I mean, i don't mind it. Tomorrow is the start of Summer break finally and it's my last day actually as a Junior in college. I just have 2 years left then it's all over. Then I can start to be a student teacher. Right now, I am actually packing up to go stay with my aunt Shannon, uncle Daniel, and three cousins, Ashlynn, Ariana, and Abigail. They are expecting a fourth one, which is a boy, and his name is gonna be Adam.

I finally finished and I just changed, so now I'm gonna go to sleep.

Next morning

I got up, took a shower, and changed.

After I finished getting ready, I grabbed my stuff, and walked out to my car

I put my stuff in and started heading out

I put my stuff in and started heading out. On my way out, I got a Starbucks Coffee, because you know, Starbucks is amazing. It took me a good couple of hours to get to Tontitown, Arkansas because of the traffic. Once I arrived, I drove up to my aunt and uncles place and parked. I decided to leave my stuff in the car for a little bit.

I

walked up to the house and knocked, and my aunt then opened the door.

"Meghan! Your here! I'm so happy that you get to spend the summer with us! Please, come in." My aunt Shannon says.

When i walk in, I get tackled by 3 girls. A 12 year old, 9 year old, and 6 year old.

"Meghan! Your here!" All three girls yell out to me.

"Yes, yes I'm here. Don't worry." I tell them.

"Hey Meghan! How are you! Haven't seen you in a while." My uncle Daniel says, walking in the living room.

"I'm doing well, Uncle Daniel. Sorry I haven't come sooner, I've been so busy with work and college." I say.