THE RISE OF URANUS

BETRAYAL  

It will always be in Void's Point Of View(POV)

Flashback 

I had just had Hephaestus forge me a ring. I went to find Annabeth to propose to her. I saw her making out with my half brother Nathan. I packed a bag and ran from camp. I was in the woods when 60 monsters attacked me. I quickly killed them all. I ran further. Then I was flashed to Olympus. Zeus made me immortal and every olympian blessed me. I fire traveled myself back down to earth. A portal opened and a man in all black with stars and galaxies on him stepped out. I bowed as I realized it was Chaos creator of the universe. You are my son not Poseidon's son said Chaos as I stood up. He restored all my powers and gave me his blessing. Then he began to fade. Before he faded completely his essence shot into me and I fell down in pain. I stepped into the portal. I was in front of a magnificent black castle. 

Flashback Over 

I brought 16 people back from the dead. They are Luke, Bianca, Michael, Selena, Charles, Ethan, Castor, Pollux, Jason,Achilles, Perseus, Theseus, Achilles,Daedalus, Phaethon, and Orpheus. I am Void son of Chaos and most powerful being in the universe I said. Chaos the creator of the universe has faded. I married Bianca who is now known as Order. We have two Identical twin sons: Cosmos and Epsilon. We have a new mission I said. We must go to earth and help the gods defeat Uranus, and Gaea I explained.  Get ready because we leave in two hours I said. I put on my Cosmic Gold Armor. (My armor is like the robot Loki had in the first Thor movie.) Two hours later I fire traveled two Mount Olympus with my armies. WHO DARES ENTER MY THRONE ROOM UNANNOUNCED? thundered Zeus. I am Cosmos King of the universe and most powerful being in the universe because Chaos has faded. "I am here to give you my personal assistance against Gaea and Uranus"I said.