Falling into satans trap

Lucifer POV

I was bored. It is no fun being immortal. That is why I need her . I am vulnerable around her . It is fun not being the dominant one all the bloody time. I shall ring her on this device . I need her by my side .

Chloe POV

I was sitting alone in my house . Trixie with my immature mother. He rang me ; it was an emergency he said. I needed to get there as soon as possible . What if he is in danger . I couldn't stand him not being here with me. All of a sudden he has grown on me. He makes me vulnerable.

I go round as quick as I could and he is stood there. He is stood there absolutely naked. For the second time . Only this time it is giving me this tingling sensation that it never gave me with Dan.

Lucifer POV
She walks in on my nakedness and she slowly drops her jaw. I mean I can't blame her but I just wish she would do it to.

I walk up to her but she does not push me away. I have a chance this time. However, this time I feel a tingling sensation in my crotch that I have never had with any of my side whores.

Chloe POV

I can't move;I am paralysed. I just want to rip off my clothes and pounce in him. There is no need he has already started to.

I feel his twitching member rub against my covered leg as he takes out my hair. I reach into his mouth with my tongue and barge my way through his lips . I am hot, so hot. I tear off his shirt In an inhumanly action. He has a hard chest,hard arms and that just adds to the wetness in my pants. Suddenly I feel a hand reach down into my handcuff pouch and take them out. Lucifer picks me up and takes me to a black sofa in his bar Lux .

Lucifer POV 

I rip her work clothes off on the way to my sofa. I lie her down and I skuttle
My body up and in between her legs as I kiss her bare stomach.

She rips off my trousers and we are both on each other with nothing to separate our soft white skin.

She pumps my throbbing member as I Caress her pale nipples and make her moan. As she pumps my 10" dick I main in pleasure. The next thing I know our lips are opening, welcoming our tongues into one another. I break up the passionate kiss and move my soft lips down her silky skin down to her wet folds . She groans in pleasure but that isn't what I want so I start to suck on her wet vagina. " JUST PUT IT IN LUCIFER" she shouts as I smirk and think how daddy's name never once came out of her seductive mouth.

I tease her before i please her and she groans and makes the most seductive noises I have ever heard. I ran it all in at once as she claws my back and let's out a groan of pain. It turns me on even more and I wait for her to adjust before I pump in and out of her rapidly. As I am pumping I am sucking and nibbling her nipples  as she moans and  places a finger through my anus. It adds to the pleasure of her tightness and I let out a huge moan. "Chloe I'm gonna —"
"AAAGGGHHH" we Moan in unison as I ejaculate inside her tight body

I am exhausted and we end. If only we had a stronger stamina we could go on all night.