Thug Love

*Adriana King* 16 years later

Im Adriana King Im known around here for being cute,thick,bad at,and a daddys girl. I grew up in Atlanta,Georgia with my parents and older brother John. Im mixed because of my momma and I got long pretty hair that goes down to my but and is ombred blonde at the end.

I also got a Bestfriend named Isaiah he is my moms bestfriend (Mariah's) kid. He's  older then me by 6 months. Well enough about me lets get into my crazy beautiful life. I hope y'all ready.

     "Adriana get up and get ready for school!!" my mom screams at me.

"Im already up ma" I say back.

Instead of waiting for a reply I get in the shower and do my hygiene thing. When I finish I picks out some ripped skinny jeans and a ymcmb hoodie with grey vans and a snapback and looked in the mirror shawty looked bad.

My mom was down there cooking and my daddy was holding on to her waist kissing her neck.

"Oooh y'all nasty" I say cooing.

My dad turns around and chuckles at me. My mom then sets some scrambled eggs bacon and toast and handed it to me.

"Eat Isaiah will be here any second now" She says.

I sit down and start eating my food Isaiah  is my main nigga we been friends since diapers. This is bout to be our second year of high school. I finished my plate then ran upstairs ans grabbed my IPhone 5s off the charger.

*First chapter of My first ever story well this is Adriana tell me what you guys think about her Well guys tell me what you think