1

"Ethan! Come downstairs! HURRY!!"
"Grayson, is all this yelling seriously necessary?!"
"I'm sorry, this is the first time we're gonna be apart after 18 years, I'm super anxious."
"Ah bup, we're gonna be 15 minutes apart, deal with it."
"Well thanks ugly."
"Now ya see, we're twins.."
Grayson ended the conversation by picking up one of the boxes and heading out the door. Cameron ran outside and told Grayson that he owed her 30 bucks and then they said goodbye.
Grayson has been putting off leaving because he wanted to stay with his dad because of his sickness. School was starting next week and everybody was forcing Grayson out the door. After saying his goodbyes, Grayson hopped in the car and headed for UCLA.

Bailey's POV: Ahh, college!! I should call mom. Bailey called her mom and was describing how she is almost finished decorating her dorm. Her roommate, Bri, is actually pretty nice. She is always talking about these two youtubers Ethan and Grayson Dolan and how "hot they are" and how excited she is that Grayson is possibly coming to the same college as us. I mean, I doubt he is, but how am I supposed to ruin a fan girls dreams? She explained how she as already met almost all of her teachers, most of them seem nice, except for her science professor, Mr. Holland. He immediately insulted the color on her notebook and how he believes "she is unprofessional and irresponsible" because of it. 

After her mom hung up, Bailey decided to go walk around campus. About 5 minutes into her walk, she saw a guy struggling to get his stuff out of his car. She immediately ran over because he was about to drop everything. She saved the box from falling and once he moved the box from infront of his face, she thought he looked familiar.

"Do I know you from somewhere?'

"Probably not, I'd remember a girl as stunning as you."

To keep herself from blushing, Bailey said, "OMG! You're Grayson Dolan! My roommate is in love with you and your brother."

"And you aren't?"

"Honestly I don't really know you guys."

Grayson's POV: 

This may be one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen. I can't blow this chance, I'm gonna ask her out.

"Would it be totally inappropriate if I asked you out?"

"Not. At. All"

"Okay.. Well, wait a second, what's your name?'

"Bailey"

"Well, Bailey, would you care to go to dinner with me?"

"Well, Grayson.. I'd love to."

Author's note: So, Hi! The last story I wrote was kinda short and I ended it very abruptly. I am going to try and update this story at least once a week. I am super sorry if I forget a week in advance. I may collab with someone else so they could play the role of Ethan or Bri. So what do you think so far? This chapter wasn't long but it has over 500 words and I may try and make a limit of 650 words per story, minimum. Hope you enjoy this story and hope it goes longer than my last one!