Closer and Closer

Mayura and Shimon were getting closer and closer since they met.
Mayura really have feelings on Roku but the more she gets close on Shimon, the more she has strong feelings on him.

Mayura gets up from bed.
(。´-ω-`。)

*yawns and looks out at her window* "Its a beautiful day!" Mayura smiled.(*^ワ^*)

She fixed her self, wore a jogger and a tank top, and tied her hair.

*walk down stairs and eat breakfast that her mom left for her* "Mother left already??" Mayura said and she saw the note that her mother left "good luck to your daily activities this Saturday!"

Mayura ate her breakfast and step out locking the door of their house. She jogs to the candy store and bought some candies for Benio then she jogs on her way carefully to Benio's house.

*knocks at the door* "Benio!" Mayura called Benio.

"Benio! Benio!" Mayura added and noticed nobody is answering the door. She tried to step out but then the door opened by Shimon.

"Mayura? What are you doing here??" Shimon asked as he felt disturbed to the knocking of Mayura.

"I just brougt something for her Benio,is she home?" Mayura replied to he's question and asked.。◕‿◕。

"Benio and Roku left and went to Magano this early morning.....," Shimon folded his arms and faced his other direction.(;・_・)

"Wait, what are you doing here then, Shimon," Mayura asks.

"I am training here since they left their villa," Shimon answered.

"So, can I join you???" Mayura asked patiently and kindly.

"I don't think so.....(¬_¬)," Shimon refused.

"Please?????????? I really need to be strong too!" Mayura begged Shimon holding his hands and looking at Shimon's eyes like a puppy.

"F-fine," Shimon accepted and blushed.

Mayura and Shimon trained for 4 hours now.

"ummm, Shimon,I just want to say that the way you push me forward was Thankful for me," Mayura sits with a wet face Thanking Shimon for his effort on training with Mayura.

"oh, your welcome then. I just want to be stronger too when Im just a little boy. I am tired of people getting killed. You inspired me and you made me feel something......," Shimon Welcomed Mayura and sits by her side.

"Yeah, I wish I could be stronger too like Benio and Roku," Mayura wished while wiping her face with a face towel.

"I hope so too," Shimon puts his hand on Mayura's shoulder.

Monday afternoon at Mayu's School. Mayura is thinking while facing her window beside her on a desk alone in the classroom.

"Roku, Adashino, Dad, Shimon.......Why can't I be stronger like all of you? If I am stronger, We will fight together exorcising impurities that are against humanity. I have nothing in particular being an exorcist. I am useless on every fight on magano. BUT, all of them pushes me forward to be a better exorcist. They are always be there for me. Especially Shimon. I always keep many deep feelings and secrets on my chest. I'm also can't show you my feelings therefore I always make it obvious when your around me. I can't tell you anything about me. I really hope you feel the same way, or not," Mayura smiled showing a tear crawling down through her cheeks and blushed at the same time.

Shimon stands looking down to the lake on a bridge with Sakura cherry blossom reflection on his background.

"What is happening with Mayura and me all of the sudden??? Jeez, I hope she doesn't noticed something is going on between us. Im surely Mayura and I will not be together, because that would be weird and so dumb. What makes me think I would like someone like her. Well, I guess maybe?? Its very obvious she's up to something very attractive and obsessive. If she confesses something to me, will I accept it? What?! Why am I asking myself something like this??? Gosh she's really attractive. Damn, I said it again!" Shimon asked himself alone Blushing.
Back then, Mayura is heading on her way to her home.
"I so really late walking on the streets!" Mayura walks as the sun is setting.
"But gladly I'm home," Mayura added once she got to the door.

Mayura changed and went towards her bedroom then write her personal diary.

"Dear diary, Today is not really fine. I just thought that I'm just a coward exorcist who can only rely on others in order to live. But somehow, dad told me I learn fast but it doesn't mean I'm strong at all. I don't want to let Shimon know I have feelings for him like the same way happened to Rokuro. Its for the best it stays this way. Truly yours, Mayura Otomi," Mayura wrote on the small notebook.

Mayura was so desperate and sleeps well for the next day at school.

Its time for Mayura's next day. While at school with her friends.
"Mayura, why are you feeling so down? Is it something to do with exorcising?" Her friend asked when Mayura stteped in the classroom looking like she's on a bad mood.

"No, no. Its nothing. I'm just feeling down with my feelings yesterday when I thought something that could happen," Mayura answered.

"Wait, is this something to do with BOYS??!!! OMG MAYURA!! YOUR IN LOVE AREN'T CHA?!!! WITH WHO????" her friend asked.

"I'm not really in love. I just have feelings on someone. It just makes me bummed if I told him....," Mayura answered that isn't common on her friend's question.

"Oh, So.... is he an exorcist? A student? Doesn't he have a job?" Her friend asked while Mayura is facing on her right side.

"he's an exorcist," Mayura answered while blushing.

"Whoah! Your lucky. Well why won't you write a love letter for him? That would be sweet for next week's Valentines day!" Her friend gave her an advise.

"Huh???!!! What makes you think I would confess to him with a letter? That would be embarrassing for me! I respect your advise but I am shy to confess my feelings!" Mayura extremely blushed and thrilled.

_____••••____••••____••••____••••_____   I hope you liked it!
The next part will be out soon as possible!