Chapter 1: The Bus Ride

Katelyn's POV

Today, me and my boxing team are going to the pool to train the swim team. Were on the bus to the pool. If you know anything about me, you should know I'm car sick. Speaking of which, my stomach wants to empty itself right now...BLEH.

Travis' POV

Me and my swim team are being trained by the boxing team today! I'm really excited and I hope Katelyn is there! I've really been wanting to make us official again. But I'm nervous because Jeffeory is there and I think Jeffeory still likes Katelyn. I hope he does not.

~~~Time Skip 45 Mins~~~

The swim team FINALLY got here! I don't see Katelyn yet. But she's probably getting sick though. I'll wait five minutes and then go and look for her. Don't want to see a sick Katelyn. Eww!

~~~Time Skip 5 Mins~~~

I'm going to find Katelyn because she hasn't come yet. Usually she'd be done by now, but she hasn't come out yet. I hope she is ok.

"Katelyn? Katelyn?! Are you there?" I yelled. I heard someone cough.

"Travis? Is that you?" A voice said.

"Yeah, that's my name. Where are you Katelyn?"

"In the bathroom."

"Okay. I'm going to come in." I said as I walked to the back of the bus. She was sitting on the edge of the toilet. Don't worry she had clothes on.

"I feel really sick travis."

"Take your time." I knew the rest of the teams were waiting for her, but I didn't want to push her. Or get punched across the rest of the universe. "I'll wait for you outside.

"Thanks Travis I will be out in a sec."