1: To who does this triton go to?

(Chapter 1...HERE WE GO!)
As Thomas shunted some cars at the Quarry, Before he left, he saw three diesels. Thomas kept a serious face as he was cornered by Diesel and Barry and Bart. "Come on cutie, Hang out with us! We'll show you a great time~", Barry said. "No thank you", Thomas said. Then Bart crept closer to him. Thomas knew he needed to get out of there. He saw a opening. It was a mountain entrance to the top or bottom. He quickly ran off. As he reached the inside, he took the wrong track. Due to the darkness, He took the up track to the top of the mountain. The diesels however, took the Down track. As Thomas reached the top, he was greeted with the sight of a amazing sky. "Oh...darn", he said. Then he heard cackling behind him. He felt shivers going up in his fire box. "Nice game of hide and seek. We found you!...Why don't you "play" more with us?", Diesel said. Thomas gulped. "N-No thank you". "We don't take 'No' for an answer", Barry said. Barry started rolling up closer to as Thomas went in reverse slowly and moved Closer and closer to the edge of the mountain. Bert and Diesel moved in closer as well. Thomas then laughed. "What's so funny?", Bart said. "I rather die then be a plaything", Thomas said. "Goodbye" was his final words as he fell down the mountain. Tears slipped out of his black orbs. Then he saw a blue light. He glowed bright blue. Then he transformed. He floated in mid-air. A hurricane of water covered him before He fell to the ground with out a peep. A shield was around him. He looked at himself. "Am...I...A...Human?!", He yelled out. He saw Wheels on his arms and on his legs. There was some on the sides of his shoes. He did a fighting stance and then he kicked, spun. He then out of the blue yelled said, "Come to me, Triton of The Seas For I am your master, Thomas, The element of water!". then his hair then had blue streaks. Then, He raised his hand as a water orb was floating a bit above his left hand. "I'm the element of water?", He said. A triton was in his right hand. He heard something heading his way. He ran off. When he reached Tidmonth sheds, He explained to the others what was going on. "What?!", Edward shouted. "I don't believe it!", Percy said. Thomas then threw the triton as it disappeared it became a water orb. Percy moved a little closer to his best friend who was smaller then him. "I wanna try to be like you!", Percy said. Thomas smiled and said, "Right! but first, How do buffers feel like as a human?", Thomas said wondering. He started to rub Percy's buffers. Percy was flustered and said, "Feels weird". "Oh god! I'm so sorry!", Thomas said. "I was just curious". Then Percy then glowed green as he floated in mid-air before he landed as a human. "Wow! I feel so strange", Percy said. Then Percy punched twice, did a roundhouse kick and returned to a fighting stance as a leaf storm surrounded him before it disappeared. His hair has green streaks in it. Then he touched the ground as a flower bloomed. "Come to me! Bow Of nature and Arrows from the trees! For I am your master, Percy the element of nature!". He raised his right hand as the bow landed in it and arrows appeared on his back. Suddenly, the steam engines transformed. "How?!?", James yelled. "Why am I a puny human?!", Gordon shouted. "I never knew I had these", Emily said looking down at her chest. Toby was flustered. Edward screamed, "THIS BREAKS THE LAWS OF PHYSICS!!!". Then Sir Topham Hat appeared. "How did this happen to us?!", James yelled. Sir Topham Hat said, "Everybody gather around". Once everyone sat in a semi-circle, Sir Topham hat decided to explain. "You see, Since Thomas and Percy transformed you transformed as well. Truth to be told, you guys are robots". Everyone began to chatter as Percy rose his hand and said, "What about the orbs in our hands?". Sir Topham hat said, "They represent the element you are. Let me tell you all your elements. Don't forget this ok? Thomas is Water, Edward is Ice and Gordon is Snow, Percy is Nature, Henry is Insects, Emily is Animals, Toby is Earth, James is Fire. Even the Diesels have elements". Thomas rose his hand and said, "How are we robots?". Sir Topham hat said, "Give me your arm". Thomas did so as he rose his sleeve and said, "Look at your arm". Thomas looked and he saw a yellow 1 branded on to it as well as blue cables that were visible through his skin. Thomas quickly got back and said, "T-Then what are wheels doing on our arms and legs?". Sir Topham hat looked down at the floor and said, "Sit down Thomas, I'll explain. You see, if you spin at least one, Your weapon will appear. When I made all of you, I imprinted your number on your right arm. The number then sends your brain a message to transform. When you spin the wheel, the weapon will automatically appear. I already have given you the elements you are, and added into your memory what to say". Edward rose his hand and said, "So why were we trains all this time?". Sir Topham hat sighed and said, "Someone was trying to take one of you. I was forced to turn you all into trains for the sake of my life. I was given a death threat and they were coming for me. To remember you all, I printed Numbers on your sides. I wasn't able to put a number on Emily, but her number is 11. I decided to raise you as my own, and teach you right and wrongs. Looks like It was worth it in the end". Emily rose her hand and said, "Diesels have elements?". That's when Sir Topham hat looked sad. "Somebody stole my blueprints how to make one, and they used it for evil. I remember the level of thefts rising until the stopped about a week later. Most of the diesels are the element of Darkness. Only a selected few are other elements". Gordon rose his hand and said, "How can we turn back into a train and turn from a train into a human?". "Good question", Sir Topham hat said. "You see when you are a train all you need to do or think is say "Transform". Then, you transform into a human. From a human to a train you need to think or say, "Choo-Choo!". Then you'll transform into a train. James rose his hand and said, "Why do we have weapons?". Sir Topham hat smiled a bit and shouted, "I need a favor to ask all of you. Will you help me get rid of evil in the world?!". All the Train-hybrids nodded their heads. "We need to repay you for all you've done for us!". Sir Topham hat nodded. "You are all very useful. Never think your worthless", he said. Sir Topham hat quickly said, "Shh! Everyone, back to being a train! quick!". Everyone in sync, transformed in time.